MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

youtube ( UK ) to ban videos with guns

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DOC
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
DOC

Number of posts : 234
Location / Country : Not so Great Britain
Registration date : 2008-09-07

youtube ( UK ) to ban videos with guns Empty
PostSubject: youtube ( UK ) to ban videos with guns   youtube ( UK ) to ban videos with guns Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:24 pm

Heard on the radio today that youtube in the UK is to drop any videos involving guns ...apparently this may encourage gang members to wave guns about in order to get onto youtube .

WHAT THE F*CK is wrong with the simple minded morons that seem to be running the world .

These gang twats will still wave their fecking guns about ....

God these anti gun cretins pig are really dense and I hope they all die in horrible non gun related ways !

why not take a leaf from EL Salvadorian policy and ban actual gang membership !!!!!

if you magic all the guns away these gang maggots will just hit each other with rocks like the cave dwelling primates they are .... monkey

and relaaax ......

phew ...... feel better now

DOC
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: youtube ( UK ) to ban videos with guns   youtube ( UK ) to ban videos with guns Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:36 pm

You have GOT to be kidding! ???

I did hear something the other day (3rd hand mind you) that some twonk had been arrested after he'd videoed himself shooting a real gun he wasn't licenced to be in possession of... might be wrong but that's the version I heard.

I take it that youtube's kneejerk reaction follows that incident then?

Whose next to ban gun videos I wonder? Photobucket? Christ I hope not.

Where will it end eh?

Do you think they'll ban this too? Ted Nugent sings "Kiss my Glock"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiYyHNgeFA8

He doesn't sound so keen to hand his guns over does he..?

Cerwyn

[b]
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
paul
paul

Number of posts : 5
Location / Country : england
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: youtube ( UK ) to ban videos with guns   youtube ( UK ) to ban videos with guns Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:48 pm

How can stopping guns on you tube stop the gangs they will just wave guns around in our streets. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pitfighter
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
pitfighter

Number of posts : 616
Location / Country : Hollywood, California
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: youtube ( UK ) to ban videos with guns   youtube ( UK ) to ban videos with guns Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:42 am

It would make more sense if they just stopped allowing videos involving gangs or gang "membership"?

It isn't very sound rhetoric to ban videos that show firearms, as a statement against gang membership.
Back to top Go down
malthus101

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: youtube ( UK ) to ban videos with guns   youtube ( UK ) to ban videos with guns Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:44 am

Youtube has become a massive pain in the arse of late, I think it's about time a less corporate entity took the helm.

Banning videos, not letting you view content based on which country you are viewing it from etc. There are loads of other video sites out there so maybe one of them will become the new Youtube. And besides, their connection speeds are SO SLOW sometimes I want to scream! (In fact I do, and bang the desk)

Malthus101
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: youtube ( UK ) to ban videos with guns   youtube ( UK ) to ban videos with guns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

youtube ( UK ) to ban videos with guns
Page 1 of 1