MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vinegar, Baking Soda & Hot Water...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11071
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Vinegar, Baking Soda & Hot Water... Empty
PostSubject: Vinegar, Baking Soda & Hot Water...   Vinegar, Baking Soda & Hot Water... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:41 am

Post by Mark

Cerwyn,

1. Obtain a bowl or a pan that is roughly the size or larger of the parts that you intend to clean.

2. fill it half way (or just enough to cover the parts) with hot tap water.

3. Obtain some plain white (distilled is preferred although not really necessary) cooking vinegar and add some to the hot water. Plain white vinegar should be available locally in local groceries etc.

4. Obtain some Baking soda (baking powder/sodium bicarb) again, this should be available locally at the groceries. (I use the "Arm&Hammer" brand)Now, take a small amount of the baking soda (a "pinch" will do) and drop it into the water/vinegar mix. This will cause the vinegar/hot water to foam and expand. So try to do this in a container that is tall enough to contain any extra spill over.

Try it i think that you will like it Vinegar, Baking Soda & Hot Water... Icon_biggrin

MGC MP40 Marushin MP40 Nakata MP40 TRC MP40

Modelgun manufacturers, past and present:CMC,CAW,Hudson,HWS,LS,MGC(R.I.P. 1960's~2007) Marushin,Marui,Kokusai,Shoei,Tanaka and Western Arms
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net

Vinegar, Baking Soda & Hot Water...
Page 1 of 1