MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hats Off to falay!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Hats Off to falay! Empty
PostSubject: Hats Off to falay!   Hats Off to falay! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:57 am

Post by kimbo

Greetings to you all,

I live here in the States. I also own one of those .315K odd-ball caliber Walther/Umarex PPK blank pistols. I had searched high and low, across the globe and every where in between...out of the blue, this fine outstanding GENTLEMAN came through for me with the .315K blanks that I needed for my blank pistol.

Unfortunately, the first package that Falay mailed to me from overseas got lost somewhere and has never arrived on my doorstep. But, rather than through his hands up...he went above and waaaay beyond again. Falay purchased two more tins of blanks and mailed those to me in a second attempt to help me.

Those blanks got here safe and sound. Rather than have a 1 1/2" "paperweight"...I now own a blank pistol that shoots blank ammo now...thanks to Falay.

Yep, he could have just Emailed me and said "...hey pal, I did what I could...sorry...you're on your own." But, no...instead Falay went above and beyond again for me and made absolutely sure that I was a happy customer, and also received my blanks, too.

I higly recommend doing business with Falay. I plan on closing another deal with this courteous professional here again soon. So, (IF) anyone out there has the opportunity to do business with Falay in the future...feel at ease doing so and rest your mind, as well. A deal with Falay is as right as rain.

Kim Nordquist Hats Off to falay! Icon_smile
LaFayette, GA
USA
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Hats Off to falay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hats Off to falay!   Hats Off to falay! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by figaro

Good to know!
Thanks for sharing that.
JJ.

Hats Off to falay!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MP40's Modelguns Forum :: General Firearms Discussions-
Jump to: