MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MadMike is A#1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11076
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

MadMike is A#1 Empty
PostSubject: MadMike is A#1   MadMike is A#1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:07 am

Post by kimbo

Mad Mike and I conducted business a while back on some items that I had purchased from overseas.

It came to pass that the items that I initially purchased were lost in shipment to me here in the States. Mad Mike then dug into his own personal funds to replace those two items (and shipping costs) for me and then, shipped the replacement items via Royal/Insured Mail.

You know, along with my dealings with good, honest folks here in the US over the past 25+ years...I have also dealt with some pretty darned dishonest individuals, too. Some that would just keep your money and wouldn't even bother to ship your purchased item to you at all.

Then, there were the individuals that Mad Mike represents...courteous, professional and most of all, HONEST. It's a shame that my 1st shipment of merchandise got lost in transit and I am truely sorry that Mad Mike lost money on this deal, but I must tell you all...he NEVER threw his hands up and told me "oh well..." He was a gentleman, a man of his word and made sure that I received what I paid for.

While Mad Mike doesn't do retail sales of merchandise, he was good enough to help me find what I needed overseas and got it to me come hell and high water. I will say that I would recommend doing business with Mad Mike ANYTIME. I know that I look VERY forward to doing business wih this fine gentleman in the future.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

Kim in LaFayette, GA.
Unites States MadMike is A#1 Icon_biggrin

MadMike is A#1
Page 1 of 1