MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st gen 93R

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2554
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

1st gen 93R Empty
PostSubject: 1st gen 93R   1st gen 93R Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:57 am

****Originally posted by claymore****

I have the new 2nd gen 93R 3 round burst fire. and it's great, however i have seen vids of full auto 93R's they look like the 1st gen model ( due to the type of gas ports at the end of the barrel).

Can anyone tell me if the 1st gen model was full auto or has someone adapted the 93 to go full auto.

you can still get the 1st gen model and i would like to pick one up but only if it has the full auto capability
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

1st gen 93R Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st gen 93R   1st gen 93R Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:58 am

****Originally posted by mark****

Hi claymore,

Both the 1st and the 2nd versions are burst fire not full-auto. What they have done is placed the selector in the middle position in between the semi and 3 shot burst positions (Note: there is no detent that will positivly locate the selector in the "right" position) this will allow full-auto fire.

I have both the 1st and 2nd versions and I have fired both in the full-auto mode I must say that the 2nd version is my favorite!

claymore, I would suggest buying the 1st version just because you can! And get the shoulder stock too as it is fun to shoot it that way...

The KSC M93R's are some of my very favorite modelguns! They have been extremely relieable..
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

1st gen 93R Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st gen 93R   1st gen 93R Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:58 am

****Originally posted by claymore****

Cheers for that Mark, i will have to give that a go in the next few days and yes i probably will buy the 1st gen model as it is pretty cheap from guns&guys.

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1st gen 93R Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st gen 93R   1st gen 93R Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st gen 93R
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MP40's Modelguns Forum :: Modelgun General Discussion-
Jump to: