MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holster Patterns

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Holster Patterns Empty
PostSubject: Holster Patterns   Holster Patterns Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:51 pm

Post by fightdesigner

Hey guys!

I dabble in leatherwork (amongst other things) and was wondering if anyone had some intersting and hard to find holsters they wouldn't mind posting pictures of, or giving pattern details about.

Things like that shoulder rig for the Mac-11s or Uzis, holsters for M93Rs, MP5K shoulder slings, etc.

Thanks!

-Kevin
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Holster Patterns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holster Patterns   Holster Patterns Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by Mark

Hi kevin and welcome to the forums!
Here are some pictures of two of my favorite modelgun holsters.
While I doubt that the Ingram holster was intended for a modelgun, my MGC Mac 11 fits it just fine. I don't unfortunately have the shoulder straps for this interesting RPB produced holster it still looks great..
Holster Patterns Holsters001
Holster Patterns Holsters005
The MGC produced "Speed" holster is a very cool holster and was of course, intended as an accessory for modelguns.
Holster Patterns Holsters007
Holster Patterns Holsters009

c_alexandersen and cobrayMACcollectori like this post

Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Holster Patterns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holster Patterns   Holster Patterns Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:53 pm

Post by fightdesigner

Thanks. I love that Ingram holster. Surely someone here (possibly even me) could whip you up some shoulder straps. Can you show a picture of the back where they'd attach?
Where are you located? I'm just on the South end of Seattle myself.
Here's a fun one for ya, actually for/with real guns:
Holster Patterns Firepower
Seen some nice Uzi rigs too, at least online.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Holster Patterns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holster Patterns   Holster Patterns Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by Claymore

Very nice leather work mate, i dabble a bit myself for medieval stuff, i only ever made 1 shoulder holster though which was off a pattern from Tandy, it was for large frame revolvers and it came out very nice but i gave it to my brother who no doubt has now sold it.
Never tried making another since then
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Holster Patterns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holster Patterns   Holster Patterns Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by fightdesigner

Oh I didn't make that one above... heck, I wish I had that kinda hardware to even think about packing. Nah, so far the stuff I've made is a bit simpler, but this got across the idea of just fun gimmicky unusual holsters. Been thinking I might try to make one for my Hudson Mad Max sawed-off...
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Holster Patterns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holster Patterns   Holster Patterns Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by Mark

Here you go a picture of the Ingram's holster from the back.
Holster Patterns Holsters004
Its not the best picture but, I think that it will work. I bought this holster on eBay some time ago. The seller also had the Ingram Mac 11 belt holster up for auction but, I under bid it...

cobrayMACcollectori likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Holster Patterns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holster Patterns   Holster Patterns Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by fightdesigner

Can't tell too clearly... just slots in the leather for shoulder straps to go through? If so, seems like it'd be pretty easy to make a replacement.

Not that you couldn't probably do that just fine on your own- Was just looking at that MP5 thread, and you seem pretty handy in a shop!
cobrayMACcollectori

Number of posts : 1
Location / Country : USA
Registration date : 2022-11-27

Holster Patterns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holster Patterns   Holster Patterns Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2022 1:21 am

Cerwyn wrote:
Post by Mark

While I doubt that the Ingram holster was intended for a modelgun, my MGC Mac 11 fits it just fine. I don't unfortunately have the shoulder straps for this interesting RPB produced holster it still looks great..
The MGC produced "Speed" holster is a very cool holster and was of course, intended as an accessory for modelguns.

I know I am bumping a VERY old post…. But I am a MAC/Cobray collector and I’m searching for one of those “cut away” style holsters for the M11 .380. I would pay top dollar or trade another style M11 .380 holster. I know it’s a long shot but I figured it can’t hurt to try
Back to top Go down
RoHa

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : australia
Registration date : 2022-10-05

Holster Patterns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holster Patterns   Holster Patterns Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2023 9:18 am

cobrayMACcollectori wrote:
Cerwyn wrote:
Post by Mark

The MGC produced "Speed" holster is a very cool holster and was of course, intended as an accessory for modelguns(bought it from a folk I've met at the local gun store https://gritrsports.com/ ) .

I know I am bumping a VERY old post…. But I am a MAC/Cobray collector and I’m searching for one of those “cut away” style holsters for the M11 .380. I would pay top dollar or trade another style M11 .380 holster.  I know it’s a long shot but I figured it can’t hurt to try

Your best bet is checking some auctions/reselling platforms. Those are pretty rare, mostly 'cause of extensive use so most of 'em are all worn out and ripped...
Back to top Go down
c_alexandersen
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
c_alexandersen

Number of posts : 292
Location / Country : Denmark
Registration date : 2011-11-30

Holster Patterns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holster Patterns   Holster Patterns Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 10:40 am

That MGC speed holster for the MAC is plain billiant
Back to top Go down
Spencer-Man
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
Spencer-Man

Number of posts : 47
Location / Country : Brighton, England
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Holster Patterns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holster Patterns   Holster Patterns Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 3:08 pm

Hi guys, I hope everyone is well. I was thinking of making as above a mad max style holster, based off the one in the first or second film. I know that you could get one a long time ago for the Hudson, but rare as hens poo, and I wondered if anyone has one, or a movie accurate one? I was hoping to get some dimensions. The pattern itself is pretty simple, but I don’t have a sawn off shotgun anymore that I can use as a template to get the sizing. If anyone has one, please drop me a dm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holster Patterns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holster Patterns   Holster Patterns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holster Patterns
Page 1 of 1