MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Go down 
+9
chameloon
Richard Jones
2Sharp
pitfighter
claymore
8ace
Cerwyn
Ozguns
kickback
13 posters
AuthorMessage
kickback
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
kickback

Number of posts : 338
Location / Country : UK.Cambridgeshire
Registration date : 2008-08-11

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Empty
PostSubject: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:49 am

I would just like to wish everyone on this great forum a santa MERRY XMAS AND A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR santa ,and lets hope the New year fetches lots of new modelguns bounce bounce

drunken Dont drink too much! drunken drunken oops too late Very Happy

rendeer Kickback rendeer
cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Ozguns
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Ozguns

Number of posts : 333
Location / Country : Perth, Western Australia
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:37 pm

Well I know that heading into the new year, it's giving me cheaper petrol and interest rates, so that's a good start.
But not too sure about the model guns downunder though.

Happy Christmas and New Year to everyone.

Cheers, Dan.

santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:58 pm

santa santa santa MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL santa santa santa

I hope that each and every one of you reading this has a very happy, joyful and peaceful Christmas

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank ALL of you for registering onto this forum and for your continuing support. Without each one of you, MP40's Modelgun Forums could have died its death over this last Summer.

I'm grateful to all of you for keeping this forum alive.

I'd also like to thank every new member that's registered since this particular site was launched. Whether you may be curious about modelguns, a Re-enactor or a Collector, I hope you've managed to find something of interest amongst the pages of topics here which has made your hobby more enjoyable.
More and more of you are logging on each day, which is very satisfying to see Very Happy . I'm glad to see that all the work carried out by 8ace and myself over May-July was well worth every minute.

I'm certain we've all learned something new about our chosen hobby here again this year. God knows I have! Long may that continue!

I'm definately looking forwards to another year of this forum and enjoying your company and conversations. 2009 will be good and I'm confident now this forum will continue to grow.

Above all, I'd like to ask Mark to please join us here. Your site has been repaired for you Mark, all you need to do is register and you can be back administering it again if you so wish.

So, a very happy Christmas to each one of you, I hope Santa brings you everything you wished for santa santa santa

Sincerely,

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2554
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:19 pm

Wow Exclamation Exclamation you guys are quick off the mark Shocked

Happy christmas one and all santa

8ace
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1234
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:19 pm

Yes MERRY XMAS. Normally Santa brings me a very nice prezzi or 2 in the modelgun department but this i dont think that will happen so maybe not a very merry xmas just a merry one.
Back to top Go down
pitfighter
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
pitfighter

Number of posts : 616
Location / Country : Hollywood, California

PostSubject: Happy Christmas and a great New year.   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:06 am

A Happy "Bloody" Christmas to all!
All my modelguns are broken, I need new ones!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR _MG_7335

"Green Street 2: Stand your Ground." Summer 2008.
Graham McTavish, Jesse, Ross McCall.
Back to top Go down
2Sharp
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

Number of posts : 229
Location / Country : The Swedish Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:51 pm

Merry X-mas and best wishes for more modelguns and modelgun stuff in the next years to come Smile

santa
Back to top Go down
Richard Jones
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:13 am

Happy Christmas and i hope we all have a Happy New Year
Back to top Go down
chameloon
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 11
Location / Country : france
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:30 am

Merry Christmas to all of you!
Back to top Go down
MadMike
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
MadMike

Number of posts : 647
Location / Country : Germany (Stuttgart)

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:13 pm

Merry Christmas to you all! I hope you all have a few quite and happy hours with your beloved ones. Greetings from Germany!
Back to top Go down
Spencer-Man
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
Spencer-Man

Number of posts : 47
Location / Country : Brighton, England

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:48 am

rendeer Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Noel, Gay Non-Defined Mid Winter Celebration, or whatever else you may celebrate, and may all of you have a Happy New Year. santa
alien
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:54 am

Spencer-Man wrote:
rendeer Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Noel, Gay Non-Defined Mid Winter Celebration, or whatever else you may celebrate, and may all of you have a Happy New Year. santa
alien

rendeer Merry Christmas Spence', that makes two of us sat in front of our PC screens first thing Christmas morning lol! Have a great day mate

Back to top Go down
Ozguns
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Ozguns

Number of posts : 333
Location / Country : Perth, Western Australia
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:03 am

Make that three!
Back to top Go down
MadMike
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
MadMike

Number of posts : 647
Location / Country : Germany (Stuttgart)

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:10 am

I am here too! Now off to bed, I spent all night at the fire service, now I am dirty, tired and cold. Later!
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:39 am

MadMike wrote:
I am here too! Now off to bed, I spent all night at the fire service, now I am dirty, tired and cold. Later!

Were you helping Father Christmas deliver all the presents 'Mike Question santa

Back to top Go down
Richard Jones
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:16 am

Was wishing for loads of goodies but just the usual bollox smellies and sox-BAH HUMBUG

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Happy Christmas guys
Back to top Go down
LOTUS7

Number of posts : 3
Location / Country : West Wales
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:47 pm

Merry Christmas to you all..
Im new here, just joined up after I stumbled across the forum with a google search.
I have an MGC Uzi (my only model) and collect swords (Japanese), crossbows and air guns.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:31 pm

LOTUS7 wrote:
Merry Christmas to you all..
Im new here, just joined up after I stumbled across the forum with a google search.
I have an MGC Uzi (my only model) and collect swords (Japanese), crossbows and air guns.

A very Merry Christmas to you too Lotus7, Welcome to the forum!

I hope you'll find our forum both entertaining and usefull. We're a friendly bunch only too ready to help members get maximum enjoyment out of their modelguns.

I'll be very interested to read about, and hopefully see some photos of your UZI. I'll be honest, I didn't know MGC had produced a cap firing UZI, how does it compare to Marushin's?

By the way, great to see another Welshman here Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LOTUS7

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:56 pm

Ahhh... ok lets play spot the newb Wink
Its not an MGC its a marushin manufactured 12 '83.

Last edited by LOTUS7 on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:18 pm

LOTUS7 wrote:
Ahhh... ok lets play spot the newb Wink
Its not an MGC its a marushin manufactured in '84.

Wink No Probs Lotus Very Happy , easy enough mistake to make mate Very Happy

I hope the Step by Step Guides covering Marushin's UZI will be of interest to you.
How are you fixed for cartridges and caps Question

Back to top Go down
LOTUS7

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:21 pm

It was the step by step guides that drew me to the site Cerwyn, in fact Id have been bugered trying to sort out stripping it down without them as I cant read Japanese !

The original manual is very comprehensive, and the exploded diagrams help a lot.. I just cant comprehend the writing. Wink

As for caps... I have a hundred left and 17 decent 9mm shells, so I guess I could do with some more shells.
My local gun shop recons that they may be able to supply caps, they may also be able to supply shells.

RIK
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:37 am

Hi Rik,

It's great to hear that my guides proved useful to you Exclamation cheers
Regular Stripping, cleaning and maintainance is essential with any modelgun if we've any hope of keeping them working properly.

There is an English version of the Marushin UZI manual available. Forum member Kickback had copies of it available on CD-Rom awhile back so it'll be well worth you sending him a PM asking if he can help you out with a copy.

I'd suggest you contact forum member Francky for supplies of Cartridges and caps. Don't be put off because Francky's in Tokyo Very Happy . His prices are really good, supplies take no more than 3-4 days to get to you and he is ultra reliable.
Most of us buy our spares etc off him and shazhib, another forum member.

Are you using Marushin's own cartridges? There's a simple conversion that's popular to convert the UZI to fire MGC P220 cartridges. These are a better cartridge giving more blowback and better firing and just need a new detonator pin, also available from Francky.

Back to top Go down
ricks
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 23
Location / Country : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Happy Holidays   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:44 pm

Happy Holidays to all - hope you had a great Christmas & are looking forward to a Happy New Year. This is my busiest time, so I don't get to post much... but I did want to at least say thanks to all for making the forum everything it is cheers

Hopefully '09 will bring some pleasant surprises to our favorite hobby - like maybe the crappy world economy will knock prices down a bit!?! Shocked

Regardless, here's wishing you & yours the best.

Take care My Friends

Rick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR
Page 1 of 1