MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kokusai S&W M36

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stitches

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : USA
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Kokusai S&W M36 Empty
PostSubject: Kokusai S&W M36   Kokusai S&W M36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:33 am

Hello all, I'm new!

Anyways, I've just recently got into the modelgun hobby and have yet to purchase my first replica. I've been shooting real firearms for years, and also play airsoft, so I'm pretty well rounded when it comes to weapons.

I've got a question about this particular snub nose, http://uncompany.com/pageproduct.asp?subcatid=307
It's the only one on that page available to buy, third from the bottom.

Anyways, on to the question as I've never dealt with this company, or any company selling these to be honest.

1) Is this company reliable?
2) Is this particular weapon a PFC firing gun?
3) Does this gun come with cartridges, or do I have to buy them separately?
4) When filming with this gun, if I do, is it legal to film outside in a safe environment such as my yard?
5) Does this gun have an open barrel?

Thanks in advanced guys, hopefully one of you gunmodel old timers can help me out, Wink
Back to top Go down
Ozguns
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Ozguns

Number of posts : 333
Location / Country : Perth, Western Australia
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Kokusai S&W M36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokusai S&W M36   Kokusai S&W M36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:01 am

If you click on the picture of the gun, more info comes up, and it says it's a dummy only.
I'm guessing that it is only a display gun.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2554
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Kokusai S&W M36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokusai S&W M36   Kokusai S&W M36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:56 am

Hi Stitches

I'm unable to help out with any of your questions but I’m sure our other members will be able to answer them for you

Sorry to be no help Crying or Very sad but welcome to the forums Very Happy

8ace
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Kokusai S&W M36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokusai S&W M36   Kokusai S&W M36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:34 am

Welcome to the forums stitches Very Happy

I know that some dealers describe their pfc modelguns as "Dummy only" possibly to differentiate them from the Airsoft bb firing guns on sale.
There's every possibility thisd Kokusai S&W M36 is indeed a pfc firing model.

Take a look at this review... I'm sure it's the same model,

https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net/modelgun-reviews-f4/kokusai-s-m36-38-chiefs-special-t235.htm

I don't own one myself but I've no doubt a few of the guys will have one of these in their collection so they'll be able all of your questions fully.

Welcome aboard once again, Very Happy

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Kokusai S&W M36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokusai S&W M36   Kokusai S&W M36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:14 am

Hi mate and welcome to the forums. Answeres to your questions

1. yes uncompany is a reliable company i have bought a few things from them and no problems and you can pay with ppaypal.
2. it is a PFC firing model
3. Yes it does come with 6 rounds
4. No it is a blocked barrel as it is a metal model the plastic version is open barrel but not this metal one.
5. cant answere about the legalities of firing in your backyard as i am in the UK. It would be legal in the UK as long as it was in the confines of your own prperty, however if neighbours saw or heard you and had a bit of a panic and called police i dont think you would look on it favourably would of thought the US probably about the same. But if no one can really see you and these models are not that loud or you let the neighbours know what you are doing probably not a problem.
Back to top Go down
Stitches

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : USA
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Kokusai S&W M36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokusai S&W M36   Kokusai S&W M36 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:17 pm

Thanks for the quick reply's everyone... Is there an all metal snub nose model with an open barrel?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kokusai S&W M36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokusai S&W M36   Kokusai S&W M36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kokusai S&W M36
Page 1 of 1