MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTS: Reck "Commander" 8mm 7-round magazine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimbo
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 3
Location / Country : United States
Registration date : 2009-01-12

WTS: Reck "Commander" 8mm 7-round magazine Empty
PostSubject: WTS: Reck "Commander" 8mm 7-round magazine   WTS: Reck "Commander" 8mm 7-round magazine Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:08 pm

I have for sale ONE Reck 8mm Commander 7 round magazine in excellent condition. It is in blue finish. To keep from using (in my experiences) UNRELIABLE overseas mail, I would like to keep this for sale in the USA's lower 48 please. $50 USD shipped to anyone who can use it. Looking at many of these Reck magazines that I have had in different 8mm blank pistols, it appears that this particular mag can be adapted to fit others.

A fine gentleman in Germany acquired this for me. It was to replace the original magazine that I bought from him and got lost in overseas mail, but later appeared. This gentleman sent a second one to replace the first one...then after receiving the 1st one, it became surplus to me.

I want to sell it for the gentleman who put out his own money for this 2nd mag just to make sure that I was happy with the deal in the end. Sure wish there was more gentleman like him in the world...it would be a better place to live in.

Please EMAIL me direct at ArmaliteGA@wmconnect.com with your reply.

Thanks,

Kim in NW GA Very Happy

Edited by Cerwyn 12/01/2009... moved from Modelgun For Sale/Wanted to Blank Fire section
Back to top Go down
Fight Designer
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Fight Designer

Number of posts : 240
Location / Country : Eugene, OR, USA
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: WTS: Reck "Commander" 8mm 7-round magazine   WTS: Reck "Commander" 8mm 7-round magazine Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:15 pm

I'm probably one of relatively few folks in the lower 48 who have that model, but I just can't spend that much on a spare magazine, sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fightdesigner.com
pitfighter
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
pitfighter

Number of posts : 616
Location / Country : Hollywood, California
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: WTS: Reck "Commander" 8mm 7-round magazine   WTS: Reck "Commander" 8mm 7-round magazine Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:18 am

Hey Kimbo,

I don't know if I showed you this:
http://www.gorillapictures.net/charlie.html

They are (were) your .38 special blanks being put to use in the trailer, thank you!

If you haven't dealt with Kim, I highly recommend him, he was very helpful and straightforward.

As soon as make my budget back I'll be buying more toys from you, sir.

Happy New Year, mate!
WTS: Reck "Commander" 8mm 7-round magazine _MG_2888
*Another hard day at the office.
Back to top Go down
Kimbo
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 3
Location / Country : United States
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Thanks for the kind words PitFighter...   WTS: Reck "Commander" 8mm 7-round magazine Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:00 pm

...you know that I appreciate your business!

Flight Designer...thanks for your response and good luck with your search for a replacement Reck Commander 8mm mag.

Kim in NW GA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTS: Reck "Commander" 8mm 7-round magazine   WTS: Reck "Commander" 8mm 7-round magazine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTS: Reck "Commander" 8mm 7-round magazine
Page 1 of 1