MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ok we need a general discussion bit.... because this is too funny.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jonrms

Number of posts : 42
Location / Country : England UK
Registration date : 2009-04-20

ok we need a general discussion bit.... because this is too funny. Empty
PostSubject: ok we need a general discussion bit.... because this is too funny.   ok we need a general discussion bit.... because this is too funny. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:24 pm

Stolen from yahoo news.

Funny as heck read below... the worlds strangest lawsuit ever!!!

I see a lot of strange news stories in this job and this one, which was featured recently in a German newspaper, is up there with the strangest.

A judge in Stuttgart, Germany, is currently trying to decide on a lawsuit in which a man hired his neighbour to impregnate his wife.

It gets weirder.

Demetrius Soupolos, 29, and his former beauty queen wife, Traute, were very keen to have a child together, but Demetrius was Sterile so they began to seek out other possible options.

The option the couple eventually decided on was to hire their neighbour Frank Maus, 34, to impregnate Traute.

Maus, who was already married with two children agreed to do the job for the fee of €2,000. For three evenings a week for the next six months, a total of 72 different times, Maus tried to impregnate Traute.

When his own wife objected, Maus explained that he was "only doing it for the money."

After the unsuccessful six-month period Soupolos insisted that Maus take a medical examination. The doctor concluded that Maus was also sterile, which forced his wife into admitting that their two children did not belong to him.

Soupolos is now suing Maus in an effort to get his money back. Maus' argument is that he did not guarantee conception, only that he would try his hardest.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

ok we need a general discussion bit.... because this is too funny. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok we need a general discussion bit.... because this is too funny.   ok we need a general discussion bit.... because this is too funny. Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:10 pm

Wink Hello jonrms

I must agree that is a good 'un... nothing quite as strange as folk is there Very Happy

As you've suggested I'll have a look at opening up a General "Off Topic" category for the odd funny tale rather than have them amongst the Modelguns areas. My concerns are though that as with some other sites I've seen, Off Topic categories take a lot of Moderating time because they get clogged with Spam, Politics and stuff I'd rather not see here.

I'll see what I can set up though, there's always room for a good laugh lol!

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net

ok we need a general discussion bit.... because this is too funny.
Page 1 of 1