MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanted: Hudson M14 GBB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 169
Location / Country : Germany
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Wanted: Hudson M14 GBB Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Hudson M14 GBB   Wanted: Hudson M14 GBB Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:36 pm

Having seen this gun in action in the video Cerwyn has posted in the GBB section I decided to do all I can to get one of those Smile I know, that Francky has a M1 Garand GBB for sale, but I'd prefer the M14. Only if everything else fails and I really can't find a M14 would I buy the M1.

Now, I know it's a long shot, as even Francky isn't able to get one of those at the moment (told me, that Hudson has none left). Shazhib is looking for one currently (at least I hope so Very Happy ) and I have all my hopes on him, but I thought I'd still post here. Maybe there is a tiny chance, that someone knows someone, who's uncle has a friend, who has been told about a guy who has a Hudson M14 GBB for sale... you know what I mean Wink

Shazhib said, that those M14s are around 98000 JPY and that's what I would be willing to pay for one - about 1000 - 1100 USD (depending on shape of course).
Back to top Go down

Wanted: Hudson M14 GBB
Page 1 of 1