MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marushin Mauser M712 Problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Marushin Mauser M712 Problems Empty
PostSubject: Marushin Mauser M712 Problems   Marushin Mauser M712 Problems Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:01 pm

Posted by Claymore

can anyone help, fired my mauser for the first time the other day in semi and full everything worked great. stripped it cleaned it put it back together and now semi auto will not work.
It fires fine but the hammer wont stay back if the trigger is kept depressed so at the moment it goes full auto on both selector settings, if you pull the hammer back it stays back but keep you finger on the trigger and it wont.
Have i missed something when putting it back together it seemed simple enough to do and nothing seems broken.
If no one can help then i wil have to email Jay but i would like to get the problem sorted rather than return the gun for fixing (though that might be the only option)
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Marushin Mauser M712 Problems   Marushin Mauser M712 Problems Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:01 pm

Posted by Claymore

Its a great model, fires great not one stoppage yet and the rate of fire is hellish, mine is the metal version cos i thought the plastic one would break, HA.
I dont think its broke either something has popped out when i took it apart or something is not being placed right when i put it together, it cant be much just whatever stops the hammer going forward in semi when the trigger is still depressed. That apart its a great model, Get one.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Marushin Mauser M712 Problems   Marushin Mauser M712 Problems Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by Mark

Claymore,

Check the spring behind part #10 (just under the bolt) and see if the part moves freely. That and dissasemble the Mauser and see if the part #23 is ok (it has a funny bent piece of spring steel cast into the zinc part) sometimes, this part can be assembled incorrectly and can prevent the proper full auto selection...

MGC MP40 Marushin MP40 Nakata MP40 TRC MP40

Modelgun manufacturers, past and present:CMC,CAW,Hudson,HWS,LS,MGC(R.I.P. 1960's~2007) Marushin,Marui,Kokusai,Shoei,Tanaka and Western Arms
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Marushin Mauser M712 Problems   Marushin Mauser M712 Problems Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:03 pm

Post by Claymore

Part 23 i did have wrong at first and the trigger locked, found out the problem (the spring) and put it where it should be (i think) that freed the trigger but the hammer will still not stay back if the trigger is kept depressed in semi mode.

Yes its the gold model and yes i got a 20 round mag for it, i had seen the vids of it firing and knew a ten round mag would not last long.

Might well have to invest in a plastic version as well then mark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marushin Mauser M712 Problems   Marushin Mauser M712 Problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marushin Mauser M712 Problems
Page 1 of 1