MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shoei MP44 Accessories Wanted...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Shoei MP44 Accessories Wanted... Empty
PostSubject: Shoei MP44 Accessories Wanted...   Shoei MP44 Accessories Wanted... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Shoei MP44 accessories wanted please...

Items I'd be interested in are the magazine / stripper clip adapter for loading and the take-down pin. Are either Shoei or real ones available at reasonable prices Shoei MP44 Accessories Wanted... Icon_question

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
shazhib
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
shazhib

Number of posts : 323
Location / Country : Tokyo, Japan
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Shoei MP44 Accessories Wanted...   Shoei MP44 Accessories Wanted... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:15 pm

Cerwyn,

One thing I can tell is, if you want a sling for MP44, then, go with replica one. It cost me 10,000JPY for FG42 sling by Shoei, am sure it will be somewhere around the same price for MP44.

Shaz,
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shoei MP44 Accessories Wanted...   Shoei MP44 Accessories Wanted... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:55 pm

Hi Shazhib,

Fortunately my '44 hasa sling already fitted Shoei MP44 Accessories Wanted... Icon_biggrin

You're right, repro slings can be bought at very reasonable prices. It's frightening how much Shoei (Hudson too) charge for leather slings Shoei MP44 Accessories Wanted... Icon_eek

All I need to make this model complete are the loading and take down tools. They're not essential, but it would make it 100% complete.
I've seen real ones advertised, although everywhere's out of stock just now) for not too much money but I did see one loading tool only at US$125 Shoei MP44 Accessories Wanted... Icon_eek Shoei MP44 Accessories Wanted... Icon_eek Shoei MP44 Accessories Wanted... Icon_eek ... now that IS ridiculous Shoei MP44 Accessories Wanted... Icon_exclaim

Back to top Go down
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 169
Location / Country : Germany
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Shoei MP44 Accessories Wanted...   Shoei MP44 Accessories Wanted... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:15 pm

You could have a look here: www.egun.de
I'm sure, you know it, it's a german auction site for everything that has to do with guns and weapons.

You can look for "MP44", "Stg44" or "Stgw44". There are several sellers, who offer original parts for this gun.

I don't have the time to look the auctions though right now, can do that by the end of the week. Unfortunately I'm not sure, what the exact german translation of the parts you're looking for is, but maybe you have luck searching for what you need.
If you do find something, feel free to drop a message, I can bid on it for you and send it to you.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shoei MP44 Accessories Wanted...   Shoei MP44 Accessories Wanted... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:29 am

Thank you Pydracor, I'll be sure to check that today Shoei MP44 Accessories Wanted... Icon_wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoei MP44 Accessories Wanted...   Shoei MP44 Accessories Wanted... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoei MP44 Accessories Wanted...
Page 1 of 1