MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB: ROBOCOP PISTOL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phil Genovese
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 17
Location / Country : San Diego, CA
Registration date : 2009-09-15

WTB: ROBOCOP PISTOL Empty
PostSubject: WTB: ROBOCOP PISTOL   WTB: ROBOCOP PISTOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:25 am

Not sure if this is even allowed in this section. But I am hoping somebody might be able to help me out. I am looking for KSC Robocop Airsoft Pistols. Now, I know this forum is for Model guns, but bear with me. My intention is to convert several KSC Beretta 93R Model guns INTO Robocop cap firing full auto pistols. So I need the Robo airsoft pistol parts to scavenge from and then to attach to the Beretta 93R pistols for final fit and finish.

Hope that makes sense... please pm me if you guys have or know of where I can get them right now. Japan is sold out, it seems.

Thanks.

Phil
Back to top Go down
yellow
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
yellow

Number of posts : 208
Location / Country : Belgium
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: WTB: ROBOCOP PISTOL   WTB: ROBOCOP PISTOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:02 am

I also wanted to try this, but I couldn't find one either and then I could buy a relatively cheap version of the robocop gun.
But when I wanted to remove the circlips, that seemed to be impossible without damaging the gun.
I already tried with 5 different pliers, but I can't get it off. It's too strong and the pliers always 'jump' out and this is always dangerous to scratch the gun.
Back to top Go down
Phil Genovese
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: WTB: ROBOCOP PISTOL   WTB: ROBOCOP PISTOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:12 am

Which circlips? Where, I mean??

P
Back to top Go down
yellow
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
yellow

Number of posts : 208
Location / Country : Belgium
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: WTB: ROBOCOP PISTOL   WTB: ROBOCOP PISTOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:14 am

When you have the gun in your hand, it's on the right side.
It's for the handle you pull down for burst fire.

EDIT: see also here: https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net/modelgun-problems-f5/how-to-remove-the-circlips-of-my-m93r-t1657.htm
Back to top Go down
Phil Genovese
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: WTB: ROBOCOP PISTOL   WTB: ROBOCOP PISTOL Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Yep... that is tough. It is doable, but you might have to smooth out the area (fine steel wool), polish then reassemble with a loosened circlip as putting it back on can be just as scary. I have done it, but it's is a bitch, to be sure.

P
Back to top Go down
richard frizzell

Number of posts : 68
Location / Country : england
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: robocop gun   WTB: ROBOCOP PISTOL Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:31 pm

hi phil , not sure if you recieved my pm , but a korean firm called DSM produce or did produce a 1/1 robocop single shot airsoft pistol , i have one here ,its cheap and cheerfull but its not too bad , the top slide is screwed on from the side , and its a seperate piece , hope this helps , regards richard
Back to top Go down
http://richard_frizzell001@tiscali.co.uk
Phil Genovese
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: WTB: ROBOCOP PISTOL   WTB: ROBOCOP PISTOL Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:46 am

Thanks RF... been away for a few days. I actually have one of those, andt he work it would take to convert is just not worth it. The KSC airsoft Robo is made by the same guys and on the same tooling as the Beretta 93R, so parts are pretty ready to cross over, with some minor fit and finish mods.

But I DO appreciate the suggestions... very nice of you to chime in on the matter.

Regards!

Phil
Back to top Go down
ldr
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
ldr

Number of posts : 53
Location / Country : the big wide world
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: WTB: ROBOCOP PISTOL   WTB: ROBOCOP PISTOL Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:45 pm

I to am in the process of doing this.

I got my KSC airsoft auto9 from an airsoft shop online, in Ireland. Had to have the front section painted green though.

Also have the KSC M93r, and the grips etc fit perfectly. Just needs a few mods to get the front section of the auto 9 onto the m93r. For example the arm attachment on the m93r gets in the way, and will need to be removed, or a slot made in the auto 9 front end.

But seems easy enough to do, only difficult bit i can see is making an upper site for the m93r, as the one on the auto9 is molded on. MIght see if i can get some custom metal ones made then screw onto the m93r.

Hope that all makes sense!

Pm me if you want to talk about it.

Lewis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: ROBOCOP PISTOL   WTB: ROBOCOP PISTOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: ROBOCOP PISTOL
Page 1 of 1