MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New***

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New*** Empty
PostSubject: Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New***   Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:27 am

INOKATSU M4 SOPMOD GBB VIDEO

Redwolf Airsoft's latest video....

Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New*** Newsletter_youtube_0912

Click Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGvs--HfwK4

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New***   Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:30 am

Updated version of Inokatsu's M4 reviewed by RedWolf Airsoft :-

Back to top Go down
MadMike
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
MadMike

Number of posts : 647
Location / Country : Germany (Stuttgart)
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New***   Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:31 pm

Thank you Cerwyn! The Inokatsu M4A1 keeps on impressing me. The video was good too, pretty ninja ...
Back to top Go down
phobus
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
phobus

Number of posts : 275
Location / Country : Leeds
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New***   Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:11 pm

Want one .

Top of my Christmas list .

But I will probably get socks and underpants .... Embarassed

Carl.
Back to top Go down
MadMike
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
MadMike

PostSubject: Re: Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New***   Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:26 pm

Yeah, I hear you! I am quite sure an Inokatsu M4A1 is not on Santa's priority list in my case either ...
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New***   Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:54 pm

Wow, that Inokatsu is pretty cool!
I've seen the other M4 replicas, but (at least judging by video) this one does stand out!
Back to top Go down
phobus
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
phobus

PostSubject: Re: Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New***   Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:19 pm

If I could buy one fuss free here in the UK I probably would go for it in preference to a modelgun .

Just the detail and accuracy impresses me - the working bolt and lifelike cycle of the rounds etc .

I can live without AEGs but quality GBBs like these are the way forward .

The nearest thing I have to these are my MP5 RAM model . Which , of course has no realistic function / working bolt etc .

Carl.
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New***   Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:22 pm

How realistic is MP5 RAM? Does it work only like paintball, or maybe has some blowback action?
Back to top Go down
MadMike
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
MadMike

PostSubject: Re: Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New***   Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:41 pm

What do you mean, you can not get it "fuzz free" in the Great UK? I thought there were no special limitations to AirSoft, expect the normal VCRA craze?
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New***   Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:26 pm

The VCRA does affect sales and purchase of any Airsoft gun falling into the "Realistic Imitation Firearm" class.

Unless a buyer is a member of a registered Airsoft Skirmishing site, where the site itself must have Public Liability Insurance, or the buyer's a Re-enactor havng Public Lia. Insurance or in the Film/Theatre/TV profession there's not much chance of buying a RIF legally anymore.

If a dealer was to paint the gun bright green, blue, orange, yellow etc there wouldn't be a problem but who would want to ruin such a beautiful gun as this by painting it like that Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New*** Icon_eek Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New*** Icon_question

I particulary liked the idea of having adjustable weights for the bolt to adjust rate of fire and felt recoil. This gun does look really well thought out and engineered. If it had a shell eject feature too I'd be saving up for one now I think Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New*** Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down
phobus
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
phobus

PostSubject: Re: Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New***   Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New*** Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:53 am

smootik wrote:
How realistic is MP5 RAM? Does it work only like paintball, or maybe has some blowback action?

I must confess , I am unsure as to the workings of the RAM model - only that it is select fire with shell eject function . The ROF on full auto is pretty impressive - lots of vids on youtube . The cases look @ right for 9mm too but not 5.56 mm or 7.62 x 39 so the M4 and AKs look a bit wrong .
Runs on bulk CO2 or 2 x 12g CO2 caps and packs a punch at close range .

The .68 RAM shotgun will put you on your back at 15 metres with a body shot affraid

As for the airsoft thing , I don,t skirmish .
I can,t think of anything I would LESS like to do than run around a muddy field whilst spotty teenagers fire white plastic balls at me whilst cradling my £1000 + airsoft rifle !!

Supposing it got DIRTY !! affraid

Mind you it might be fun hosing the little buggers with my M 249 Minimi !!!!! Twisted Evil

As for painting one of these M4,s orange or green all I can say is : affraid affraid affraid

Carl. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New***   Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inokatsu M4 SOPMOD GBB Video ***New***
Page 1 of 1