MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

parts, cartidges, caps...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2555
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

parts, cartidges, caps... Empty
PostSubject: parts, cartidges, caps...   parts, cartidges, caps... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:52 pm

****Originally posted by october****

i was looking at a website, and they had cartridges for everything. now, i cannot order cartridges from this website, because i didnt buy my guns there, but they must be getting them from somewhere... where are they getting them? they also had a bunch of different caps. we need to find a source for this stuff... it is frustrating...
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: parts, cartidges, caps...   parts, cartidges, caps... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:53 pm

****Originally posted by michalive****

october wrote:

, but they must be getting them from somewhere... where are they getting them? they also had a bunch of different caps. we need to find a source for this stuff... it is frustrating...

Look at http://www.tornado-airsoft.ch See unter special items It is a swiss shop but they speak/write english. I worte something about this shop here
http://www.mp40modelguns.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=149

They have M.G and Marushin Caps as also carts
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: parts, cartidges, caps...   parts, cartidges, caps... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:53 pm

****Originally posted by madmike****

Hello october!

I think you should try http://www.modelguncollector.co.uk -

They are located in Great Britain and can supply a lot of spare parts and cartridges. I ordered some Marushin parts and cartridges there, although I did not buy my gun there. They are very friendly. I would suggest you just write an email and ask.

Yours

Mike
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

****Originally posted by tancor****

I wrote to Modelgun collector in the UK about ordering cartridges and such even tho I hadn't bought my guns there and I have never heard back from them...

-Tony
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: parts, cartidges, caps...   parts, cartidges, caps... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:54 pm

Hello Tancor!

That sounds strange to me as I made good experiences with them. I asked them about the price of the Marushin XM 177 E2 kit and I found out that I could get it cheaper here in Germany. When I told them they said this would be no problem and that they recommend buying it here in Germany. They offered to help me if I would need any help assembling it. They also offerd selling spares, caps, cartridges and magazines if I would need anything.

As I know they are all collectors theirself and they are running their business in part time. I also know that they had a bad auto wreck some weeks ago which ment a great setback for their business.

I would recommend that you send them a new email and ask again. Perhaps they will answer this time.

Greetings

Mike
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: parts, cartidges, caps...   parts, cartidges, caps... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:55 pm

I have to say that I made the best experiences with www.modelguncollector.co.uk - they always answer my questions and they sent me some spare parts and cartridges I needed. Their prices are ok. As the store is run by enthusiasts it may take a few days untill they reply and of course it needs time untill they order parts they don´t have in stock. But their kind support goes much further than just selling stuff.
I think for people in Europe it is a first choice modelgun store.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: parts, cartidges, caps...   parts, cartidges, caps... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:55 pm

****Originally posted by rizzo****

Yep, just to reiterate Madmike, Modelguncollector.co.uk have fantastic customer service : )
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

****Originally posted by hueyj****

I've also found Modelguncollector.co.uk to be very good, they sourced some hard to find airsoft carts for me from Japan, in addition to a lower reciever for a Marushin Uzi. I was pleased with their service and communication and have no qualms about giving them more of my business.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: parts, cartidges, caps...   parts, cartidges, caps... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:56 pm

****Originally posted by mark****

What's all this now then? A Marushin Uzi lower eh?Is it one of the rare older all metal lowers? or just a replacement for a broken ABS unit?
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: parts, cartidges, caps...   parts, cartidges, caps... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:56 pm

****Originally posted by rizzo****

lol, mark's gun sense is tingling
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: parts, cartidges, caps...   parts, cartidges, caps... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:57 pm

****Originally posted by mark****

Yep, it surely is, especially if another steel Marushin Uzi lower is available!!

That is the only part of the Marushin Uzi that bugs me as it makes the otherwise solid looking Marushin Uzi appear "cheap"
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: parts, cartidges, caps...   parts, cartidges, caps... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:58 pm

That´s quite an interesting offer. I have to say it once again: you are lucky to live in Hong Kong ...
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: parts, cartidges, caps...   parts, cartidges, caps... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:58 pm

****Originally posted by hueyj****

Sadly, an ABS lower, as you rightly surmised, to replace one that had died at the mag release catch.
However following the assistance rendered me by the capable individuals at modelguncollector.co.uk I once again have a pair of functioning Uzis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: parts, cartidges, caps...   parts, cartidges, caps... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

parts, cartidges, caps...
Page 1 of 1