MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion

Go down 
+3
Cerwyn
smootik
jim
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion Empty
PostSubject: Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion   Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion 4284205008_3b428865eb_o
Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion 4283461045_50a6dd1487_o
Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion 4283460955_8b9ffcbe1a_o

Found these pics from a HK airsoft forum...converted Marushin GBB Five-Seven pistol as shell-ejecting realistic replica...more details welcomed.
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion   Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:40 pm

These are custom-made by Belgian outfit called "World of Arms":
http://www.world-of-arms.be/

They call this system RACS - Real Action Compressed Shells.
Website does not give much more details, but there an email :>
Company seems to be Flemish-speaking, maybe our Belgian members could get some more info from World of Arms :-)

Here is a post of workshop owner, Jo aka Snipertex:
http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/Snipertex-World-Arms-t146278.html&mode=threaded

Folks over at classicairsoft.net are skeptical whether this is real:
http://classicairsoft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12126

Last edited by smootik on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion   Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion Icon_eek 860fps ... Holy smoke... that's some SERIOUS power...

A .50Cal gas charged Cartridge... This is going to be an interesting read just to find out what they load that into Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion Icon_eek

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
yellow
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
yellow

Number of posts : 208
Location / Country : Belgium
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion   Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:16 pm

This is great! Thanks for this link guys. I will certainly read all they write on their website.
If you have specific questions, let me know all you want to know and I will translate into Dutch, no problem!
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion   Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:24 am

smootik wrote:
Folks over at classicairsoft.net are skeptical whether this is real...

The same for us in the HK forum also reckon this is more of a hoax...I got the Marushin Five-Seven and it's extremely "limb" in every aspect (once Taiwan's Guarder company release the authentic custom frame maybe as well as the metal slide for the Marui version I'll get another one and give the Marushin to my cousin)...I don't believe the almost-completely ABS bulit pistol can withstand such power output (and if WOA have to make metal slide & parts for it then they shall make new ones out of scratch instead).

So now we shall look forward for more promising details from yellow Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
Spencer-Man
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
Spencer-Man

Number of posts : 46
Location / Country : Brighton, England

PostSubject: Re: Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion   Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:17 pm

And that all makes them completely illegal in the uk. I hate our gun laws, love the look of that gun!
Back to top Go down
yellow
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
yellow

PostSubject: Re: Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion   Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:24 pm

I've contacted WOA for some more information about their APNL H&K MP5.
They even invited me to come over and take a look in their workshop, which I certainly will do when our house is finished as we want to move soon Very Happy
By the way, price for the APNL MP5: 675€
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

PostSubject: Re: Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion   Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Cool :-D

Looking forward to get more details when you have them :-)
Back to top Go down
ljerr2
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 571
Location / Country : Iowa, USA
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion   Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:22 pm

Yes, please! Any details on the MP5 or M4 for me............... Thanks.
Back to top Go down
nortoon

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : usa
Registration date : 2011-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion   Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:50 am

I actually contacted them to purchase a shell ejection conversion kit for WA M4, but it seems like the whole biz is like a con...

First guy said stainless barrel won't go through customs I have to pay 10% extra (of the total price) to get aluminum barrel. After I paid, guy said I'm suspicious b/c payment was from Singapore (WTF I've never been to Singapore in my whole life Suspect )

A month later I asked for shipment and was told customs has the aluminum barrel...
No tracking (was told it will go via UPS), no customs notice, I wasn't even notified when it had been manufactured/shipped. confused

For those still thinking about their stuff, u can totally forget about it. It's a big giant waste of time, money (like 1.5K), energy, mojo, etc.
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

PostSubject: Re: Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion   Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:41 am

Uuuups :-(

nortoon, thank you for the update, even if it's not a a good one. Sorry to hear about such a bad experience :-(

BTW: yellow - did you ever get to visit the workskop?
Back to top Go down
yellow
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
yellow

PostSubject: Re: Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion   Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:20 pm

No I haven't visited their shop.
When you posted your first post, we were moving into our new house and still a lot of things had to be done, so there was not much time to do it.
So I saved the website to my favorites, but after a while the website disappeared. I have tried multiple times in a few months, but the website was gone, so I deleted the link, and I thought they would have stopped their activities.
Now I see the site is completely different than before.

I recently am into the real stuff, and Nortoon's story sounds strange to me, as Lidy Arms is a very know name in the 'real gun world'. As I said, I haven't visited their shop yet, but I know a lot of people who actually have, and they are all very pleased about the way they work. Of course it's always a risk to ship these things over the world.
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion   Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:47 am

Shocked Crying or Very sad Mad
Back to top Go down
nortoon

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : usa
Registration date : 2011-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion   Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:12 pm

This deal turns out to be really frustrating. No After 2 months of waiting, finally received a parcel from Belgium, which only contains a modified WE upper, a WA hammer spring, a set of WE M4 takedown pins, buffer spring and buffer. Of course these doesn't make a shell ejecting model. So I contacted WOA and was told there was another box that contains all other parts (aluminum barrel, polymer magazine, gas shells, etc.) strapped to the box that was delivered to me. affraid Since neither the shipper nor myself were notified by customs for seizure, and there's no note left by customs in the package (they would leave a note if the package was opened for inspection), apparently the post office had lost part of the shipment. cyclops
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion   Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:19 am

I'm almost definite that this is a con Mad ...
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

PostSubject: Re: Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion   Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:23 am

I'm sorry to hear about your experience :-(
International packages usually have their weight taken upon reception from sender and again arriving into the target country. Difference in weight is used to detect packages where something is missing. I would expect Post to discover that they've missed a second part of the package, if it was really there :-/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion   Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exciting FN Five-Seven & Colt M4 conversion
Page 1 of 1