MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanted:Czech made steel MP-38 submachine gun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Wanted:Czech made steel MP-38 submachine gun Empty
PostSubject: Wanted:Czech made steel MP-38 submachine gun   Wanted:Czech made steel MP-38 submachine gun Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:18 am

Czech made steel MP-38 blank firing replica.I imported an SSD MP-38 replica model,too.The photo below was taken in Japan,my Czech MP-38 blank firing model.I want to colletct 2-10 models.No blank cartridges needed.This replica was manufactured in Praha.20 to 30 replicas were produced and most of them were exported to UK and Germany.No real part was used.Wanted:Czech made steel MP-38 submachine gun C5925a74
Also I want to get Izmash/Baikal Makarov 8mm blank firing replica models once listed on Izmash's site.Wanted:Czech made steel MP-38 submachine gun A8d26e9c

Last edited by Mitsubishi on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Wanted:Czech made steel MP-38 submachine gun   Wanted:Czech made steel MP-38 submachine gun Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:50 pm

I had always been under the impression that replica firearms, Modelguns or Blank Firers built from steel were forbidden in Japan, and had been since the 1970s...
Has anything changed recently Wanted:Czech made steel MP-38 submachine gun Icon_question

The only other sources of blank firing MP38s I know are:

www.modelguncollctor.co.uk and forum member PPU. This photograph shows one beautiful looking replica Wanted:Czech made steel MP-38 submachine gun Icon_biggrin

(As these MP38s and the Makarov you mention are Blank Firers, I'll move this post to the Blank Firer section.)

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Wanted:Czech made steel MP-38 submachine gun   Wanted:Czech made steel MP-38 submachine gun Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted:Czech made steel MP-38 submachine gun   Wanted:Czech made steel MP-38 submachine gun Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:22 am

Hi Cerwyn,

Thank you very much for your informations.

I own iron/steel made Thompson, Bergman MP-18 and AR-18 manufactured in 70s by Rocken founded by Mr.Noboru Mutobe.
Owning steel made replica guns is still legal in Japan though posession of steel made replica guns for sale purpose is prohibited.

Ukraina MP-38s are very desirable but I can't import them as they are converted real guns.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Wanted:Czech made steel MP-38 submachine gun   Wanted:Czech made steel MP-38 submachine gun Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:38 am

Thank you Mitsubishi, I have a better understanding of Japanese law regarding steel models and blank firers now.

Your collection sounds very impressive and interesting, perhaps one day you might be kind enough to let us see some photographs of your collection please Wanted:Czech made steel MP-38 submachine gun Icon_question Wanted:Czech made steel MP-38 submachine gun Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Wanted:Czech made steel MP-38 submachine gun   Wanted:Czech made steel MP-38 submachine gun Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Even though it's blank firing only, but still it has to be deactivated before it can be shipped to Japan isn't it (I asked because if these blank firers can be used in Japan then nobody will rely on the electric-charged guns by "Big Shot" the prop gun supplier in Japan)...

But still one doubt - both "buy and sell" of steel model are prohibited in Japan (at least domestically for sure) - so will importation be exempted from the law?

A note (regarding the SSD replica mentioned above) - according to their website all the Dittrich models are also available as modelguns (dummy) so if people miss out on the Shoei (and they can afford more) they can try their hands on these...

http://www.ssd-weapon.com/engl_web/distributors.htm - no direct sales though (unlike Shoei)...so I'll try to ask for their BD42(H) and the nearest distributor for me will be the Kiwi Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted:Czech made steel MP-38 submachine gun   Wanted:Czech made steel MP-38 submachine gun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted:Czech made steel MP-38 submachine gun
Page 1 of 1