MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GBB H&K MP5 Navy!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia
Registration date : 2008-09-07

GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Empty
PostSubject: GBB H&K MP5 Navy!   GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:57 am

GBB H&K MP5 Navy! MP5GBB
A Chinese-made all-metal "cheap" MP5 Navy with Maruzen's "open-bolt" system...

Very heavy (close to real deal) and the casting of the metal receiver I can say is very good...externally it's the paint that screws this gun up (yes it's painted in black and there're already several peel-off spots even in brand new condition)...

Since it's made in China so please expect gas leaks and weak internal parts - I treat mine as a post-1995 deact (but with movable cocking handle and can be fieldstripped) so I'm happy & satisfied Very Happy ...

GBB H&K MP5 Navy! MP5GBBbox
The Chinese Authorities had been extremely tough on toy gun factories lately so these MP5s supposed to make it to the market mid-2009 but had been postponed until now (see how it disguised as Fish Pole with this box and the sticker before getting out of China's border)...as all these guns had been laid inside the factories until the crackdowns died down a bit so when I got this gun it was literally covered in dust...
Back to top Go down
Fight Designer
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Fight Designer

Number of posts : 236
Location / Country : Eugene, OR, USA
Registration date : 2008-09-10

GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBB H&K MP5 Navy!   GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:53 pm

Interesting... are these available anywhere now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fightdesigner.com
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBB H&K MP5 Navy!   GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:34 am

It's available in various HK gun shops - but this thing is extremely fragile (some mates broke the gas valves only after 2 full mags and the cocking handle snaps if you don't treat it like carrying the eggs)...online shop wise I believe UN company have some in stock...but seriously think twice before you buy - especially when you want to use it for film productions...

More pics...
GBB H&K MP5 Navy! 28032010502
GBB H&K MP5 Navy! 28032010503
GBB H&K MP5 Navy! 28032010504
GBB H&K MP5 Navy! 28032010508
Apart from the beautifully-casted receiver I gave 9/10 for the markings...

GBB H&K MP5 Navy! 28032010509
...but - instant Peel-off Out-of-the-Box Mad (and mine's already the best one out of the batch).

GBB H&K MP5 Navy! 28032010510
GBB H&K MP5 Navy! 28032010511
GBB H&K MP5 Navy! 28032010514
Also the "semi-solid" chamber reduce its realism...

So now I'll look forward to Taiwan VFC's offering (coming soon but not sure when)...
Back to top Go down
denisonsmock

Number of posts : 178
Location / Country : Taiwan
Registration date : 2009-04-13

GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBB H&K MP5 Navy!   GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:11 pm

Is Taiwan making a GBB MP5, which company?
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBB H&K MP5 Navy!   GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:15 am

Already mentioned above...VFC (Vega Force Company) - but only God knows when it'll happen...
Back to top Go down
denisonsmock

GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBB H&K MP5 Navy!   GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:54 am

First time I've seen this company. They're not widely knows as WE or KJW. If KJW or WE made an MP5 I would do a purchase, but I'm not too sure on this company.
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBB H&K MP5 Navy!   GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:12 pm

VFC seems to be fairly popular here. They've release models of AK, Galil, BAR, M4/16, Mk43, PDW, SCAR and others. All these models are AEGs, not gas guns, so it will be interesting if their MP5 is a good design.
Back to top Go down
denisonsmock

GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBB H&K MP5 Navy!   GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:37 pm

I went on thier website, they seem to be up against WE. I do like thier steel replacements though for the KJW and Mauri Sig P226, those outer barrels are selling for NT$900 a piece.

I would prefer gas than electric especially when it come to cooking.
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBB H&K MP5 Navy!   GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:06 am

denisonsmock wrote:
I would prefer gas than electric especially when it come to cooking.

So do I... Very Happy my kitchen was fully electric during my years in "The Down Under" and I'd to wait "ages" before the pan heated up...

GBB is the trend now for high-end airsoft so very soon China will take up all the AEG making...

(I should mentioned GB Tech before in order to avoid confusion) VFC made their official GBB debut M4A1 only very recently - but many says their parts won't be compatible with parts from others so when M4 are already in every corner their sales will be strictly limited...so very critical for them to make their first "non-China" made GBB MP5...

Quality wise for this company...far better than KJ & WE (but WE improved a lot and very speedy - watch out for their upcoming Browning Hi-Power/M14 and even H&K G36 - all GBB)...
Back to top Go down
denisonsmock

GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBB H&K MP5 Navy!   GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:20 am

WE have up dated thier goods, although when I bought thier M4 CQB last November the forward release flew out when I charged the cocking handle. Thier customer service is TOP, I got an email at midnight telling me to use the strongest glue to attach the forward back again. Thier goods are upgradable to steel and thats what its all about.

Anything with a steel upgrade is worth investing in. The KJW M4 and I quote from Redwolf has a "High steel content in the materials used compared to pot-metal and other materials"

I think KJW are the finest when it comes to doing what they do. They've coppied what TM do, most of the people I know here in Taipei have a KJW pistol above other manufacturers as they last the longest, and parts are delivered next day.

Ruten is the best place to go for engraved KJW and trades and its all cheap! WE are making a browning HP - that's top news. I've always wanted one of them. I don't know what the quality of ther pistols are like? Guarder seem to develop upgrades aimed at TM and KJW.
Back to top Go down
denisonsmock

GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBB H&K MP5 Navy!   GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:34 am

I'm hoping that one day all GBB rifles and pistols use the shell ejecting system that Marushin used. I wonder if any other manufacturers are thinking about it?
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBB H&K MP5 Navy!   GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:52 am

But actually I wish Taiwan makers can make further improvements based on Marushin's system - if they simply follow Marushin then consumers have to put up with that small and ugly looking shells for the future...

Some gossips...Marui already worked extensively on shell-ejecting AEG as secret weapons - once the system gets mature then they'll find the RIGHT moment for the release - getting back what they'd lost over the last few years (ie. the more Taiwan & China driven markets)...

I'd taken a photo of the box of my VFC AKS74U in case denisonsmock want to find out more about it before...I'll post it here now anyway...

GBB H&K MP5 Navy! VFCBox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBB H&K MP5 Navy!   GBB H&K MP5 Navy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GBB H&K MP5 Navy!
Page 1 of 1