MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KSC - SIG P230

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shazhib
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
shazhib

Number of posts : 323
Location / Country : Tokyo, Japan
Registration date : 2008-09-07

KSC - SIG P230 Empty
PostSubject: KSC - SIG P230   KSC - SIG P230 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:31 pm

Hi folks,

Just a small review of SIG P230 modelgun by KSC, released just recently.
KSC has SIG P230 and P232 in it's airsoft product line. When KSC planned to make P230 in airsoft, everybody said it is impossible to build in a cyliner/piston into such a small slide, but KSC did it and P230 became a smash hit for them.

For long, many people cry for another modelgun from KSC, nothing for long after Beretta 93R and now, finally, P230.

The gun is made from ABS, and it's compact size, it is fairly light. However, the quality of production is very nice. Especially, a back of magazine is well processed. I am not sure how the marking been correctly done, but considering recent "trade mark noise" around many industries, KSC did the best I think. Have not fired yet, but using 380 size rounds with 7mm cap, I heard it is bit loud. After being bit fed up with PPK clone by Marushin (and CAW), it is something fresh to everybody's eye here. It seems KSC already sold it's first lot of inventory, made another smash hit for them.

Here are some photos. If you are interested, I can get one for you.

KSC - SIG P230 P2301
KSC - SIG P230 P2302
KSC - SIG P230 P2303
KSC - SIG P230 P2304
KSC - SIG P230 P2305
KSC - SIG P230 P2306
KSC - SIG P230 230mg2
KSC - SIG P230 P2307

Thanks,

S

did Photobucket changed the way to copy a photo? cannot copy & paste the photo....

Last edited by shazhib on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia

KSC - SIG P230 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KSC - SIG P230   KSC - SIG P230 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:21 am

I don't think so man - I can still post pics with photobucket the old way...

Now HK have the extra-long 5-day public holiday (Easter/Tomb Sweeping Day/and the weekend - and 3 for me because Easter isn't considered as labour holiday here Mad )...basically what I mean is HK Post closes for these 5 days so the shipment of these P230 to HK will be delayed for another couple of days...

KSC have better trade practice by having the gun in pfc while dummy rounds and stopper also available as options (unlike Marushin - quite immoral with all these PPK variants...and yet I couldn't be tempted Crying or Very sad and now I've almost 10 PPK and variants in just one-year time).

What I want from this P230 - first this ABS, and then the HW and the silver version...P230 only because don't know why I just don't really like the P232...
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11075
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

KSC - SIG P230 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KSC - SIG P230   KSC - SIG P230 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:09 am

Thanks for your Review Shazhib, it's very encouraging to read that KSC have produced a new pfc modelgun after recent stories that they were closing

I just checked Photobucket and had no problems copying & pasting photos here. Would you please try again and if you have further problems perhaps you could e-mail me your photos and I'll try pasting them here for you

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia

KSC - SIG P230 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KSC - SIG P230   KSC - SIG P230 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:02 am

KSC - SIG P230 11042010634
KSC - SIG P230 11042010633

Finally got the "whole package" yesterday (i.e. the gun, dummy rounds and the stopper for it) - the weight of it is identical to its airsoft counterpart BUT the gripping/slide & trigger pull is more solid and therefore more realistic...

When the world now is full of uncertainties I suggest to get one asap instead of waiting for the variants (everything may gone just in a flash)...
Back to top Go down
Lukara

Number of posts : 15
Location / Country : Hawaii
Registration date : 2012-02-08

KSC - SIG P230 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KSC - SIG P230   KSC - SIG P230 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:31 am

(and CAW), it is something fresh to everybody's eye here. It seems KSC already sold it's first lot of inventory, made another smash hit for them.

Here are some photos. If you are interested, I can get one for you.

What did you mean by "I can get one for you"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KSC - SIG P230 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KSC - SIG P230   KSC - SIG P230 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KSC - SIG P230
Page 1 of 1