MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walther PPK/s GBB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Walther PPK/s GBB Empty
PostSubject: Walther PPK/s GBB   Walther PPK/s GBB Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:10 am

Walther PPK/s GBB 4478533803_305882503c_b
Walther PPK/s GBB 4479159804_c228aaedbd_b
Walther PPK/s GBB 4478534111_e1b2263139_b
Walther PPK/s GBB 4478534013_51c0da9e15_b
Walther PPK/s GBB 4479160096_f0dc789562_b
Walther PPK/s GBB 4479160024_a789c4a0b8_b
Walther PPK/s GBB 4478448899_0b1deae301_b
Walther PPK/s GBB 4479073902_39c67fca77_b
Walther PPK/s GBB 4478534429_ca20359d4b_b
Walther PPK/s GBB 4479160346_033efbdde5_b
Walther PPK/s GBB 4479160192_00db3813e5_b

A Clone of Maruzen's PPK/s Proudly Reproduced by China's copycats...and these pics are reposted without the owner's permission Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
kiwigunner
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
kiwigunner

Number of posts : 556
Location / Country : Auckland/New Zealand
Registration date : 2010-03-10

Walther PPK/s GBB Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft PPK   Walther PPK/s GBB Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Jim, I just came across your post. Gee there's SO MUCH good stuff on this forum it takes a while to work through!!!

Anyway, I imported on of these GBB PPKs from Hong Kong about 8 weeks ago - to meet my goal of having each RIF I own in three categories: PFC, GBB and Blank firing!
Keeps me broke!

When I first used this GBB it leaked very badly, and at first I thought it was the gun, but it turned out to just be the magazine. Easily fixed, with silicone spray and tightening of the seals till the leaks went away!

Since then it's been a delight to use. I just LOVE German pistols (P08. P38, Mausers & PPK versions).
And the price was reasonable. And it shoots OK at close range.

And it's METAL of course.
I didn't buy a silencer - can't see the point, as I don't have a use for one!

Although it says it's scaled 1:1, it is slightly bigger than the Marushin PPK in all dimensions - and as I don't have a real PPK I can't compare either one.

One of my re-enactor friends (who live 2 hours drive away) is a licensed firearms collector, and he has several real PPKs I can compare to. And will do so when I next travel to Hamilton from Auckland! But that may be not for a month or two! But I'm curious to find out - unless you, or someone else in the forum can tell me.

Walther PPK/s GBB AirsoftPPK
Back to top Go down
http://anzaction.weebly.com/
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Walther PPK/s GBB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walther PPK/s GBB   Walther PPK/s GBB Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:19 am

Hi John - nice to see that you get yourself one of these (which I didn't because I'd already got quite a lot Maruzen's & Marushin's) but in fact on certain aspects I don't recommend too many people getting these Chinese products: because if it keeps going like these then the Japanese/Taiwanese will somehow stop their R&D since nobody willing to dig the wells for others...BUT on the user's perspective YES please keep it coming Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Unfortunately there's currently another crackdown on airsoft manufacture in China so supply's short and the price jumps way above the roof...

Please note that (which you might have already known) even for real steel PPK/s it's larger than than the PPK - when PPK were made in West Germany the Americans playing tricks saying it was too compact for importation so Walther had to make these larger PPK/s in order to shut their mouths...the only way to have the original-sized PPK in the US soil is to set up a plant domestically (which now joins with S&W).

Frankly speaking I like the PPK more than the PPK/s as I like the look of the shorter grip and the flat magazine follower: and Maruzen will release PPK soon (a sample displayed on one of Japan's Toy Expo earlier this year).
Back to top Go down
kiwigunner
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
kiwigunner

Number of posts : 556
Location / Country : Auckland/New Zealand
Registration date : 2010-03-10

Walther PPK/s GBB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walther PPK/s GBB   Walther PPK/s GBB Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:40 am

I agree with you Jim; I have these GBB guns
- love every one of 'em to play with.

Walther PPK/s GBB Airsoftguns

But my favourite has to be my PPK PFC, every time!

Walther PPK/s GBB NaziPPK-1
Back to top Go down
http://anzaction.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

Walther PPK/s GBB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walther PPK/s GBB   Walther PPK/s GBB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walther PPK/s GBB
Page 1 of 1