MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looking to trade my SUZUKI MFG BERETTA 92SB & TANAKA GLOCK 17 RAILED for a Metal Kokusai S&W.357 Combat Magnum 2.5 inch Barrel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gtsat

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : greece
Registration date : 2010-04-30

looking to trade my SUZUKI MFG BERETTA 92SB & TANAKA GLOCK 17 RAILED for a Metal Kokusai S&W.357 Combat Magnum 2.5 inch Barrel Empty
PostSubject: looking to trade my SUZUKI MFG BERETTA 92SB & TANAKA GLOCK 17 RAILED for a Metal Kokusai S&W.357 Combat Magnum 2.5 inch Barrel   looking to trade my SUZUKI MFG BERETTA 92SB & TANAKA GLOCK 17 RAILED for a Metal Kokusai S&W.357 Combat Magnum 2.5 inch Barrel Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:32 pm

MY SUZUKI MFG BERETTA 92SB COMES WITH BOX AND 15 ROUNDS - THE TANAKA GLOCK HAS FIRED ONLY ONE ROUND (ABSOLUT PERFECT CONDITION) AND IS BOXED IN A PLASTIC CASE WITH ALL ITS EXTRAS (ORIGINAL CARDBOARD BOX IS MISSING) AND LOOKING TO TRADE THEM WITH A METAL KOKUSAI 357 COMBAT MAGNUM 2,5 INCHES (LIKE THE ONE ON http://www.modelguns-worldwide.com/357mag2in.htm) IN SAME CONDITION

THANK YOU EVERYONE IN ADVANCE
Back to top Go down

looking to trade my SUZUKI MFG BERETTA 92SB & TANAKA GLOCK 17 RAILED for a Metal Kokusai S&W.357 Combat Magnum 2.5 inch Barrel
Page 1 of 1