MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Modelguns & parts for sale

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GZ22
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

Number of posts : 55
Location / Country : Newcastle, UK
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Modelguns & parts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Modelguns & parts for sale   Modelguns & parts for sale Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:12 pm

I'm having a bit of a clearout, and so I have for sale the following:

Tanaka Works Glock 17

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/h8ubl

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/ddpgc

This is in used but excellent condition, and comes complete with the original box, loading tool, (and 15 used cartridges, which require a good clean): £200

Wa Shan Glock 17

This is brand new and has never been fired, and comes in the original box, complete with instructions and 6 brand-new unfired cartridges: £225

MGC M31 RS2 parts

I have a complete ABS receiver, though the threaded portion at the rear which holds the stock on is completely sheared off, and after an attempt to use a larger bolt and make other modifications, the threaded hole at the rear is now larger than normal and the raised portions have been removed, it will take someone with a better engineering mind than I possess to work out a way of attaching a stock.: £offers

Standard steel magazine tube: £offers

Original wooden stock and Pachmayr recoil pad with original stock bolt and correct washer: £offers

ATI Remington 870 pistol grip

This has been modified to fit the M31 RS2 - all you need is a bolt and washer to fix it the M31: £25 posted including PayPal.

Modelguns & parts for sale Tesgg

Front cap and swivel sling attachment with original fitting bolt: £offers

As per current regulations, I will need to see the relevant proofs of VCRA exemption before I am able to sell any complete models to any UK based buyers.

I'm also interested in in swapping/part exchanging one of the models for a (preferably) metal M4 carbine modelgun.

Thanks for looking! Smile

Last edited by GZ22 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
GZ22
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

PostSubject: Re: Modelguns & parts for sale   Modelguns & parts for sale Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:37 pm

Any offers folks? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GZ22
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

PostSubject: Re: Modelguns & parts for sale   Modelguns & parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:24 pm

This stuff is just kicking about and taking up space in my house, so please do feel free to drop me a PM. Smile

Last edited by GZ22 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fight Designer
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Fight Designer

Number of posts : 240
Location / Country : Eugene, OR, USA
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Modelguns & parts for sale   Modelguns & parts for sale Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:09 am

I'd be very interested in a deal on the Glock if I felt confident in the odds of it getting in to my hands safely here in the US... I'm just worried about internatinal transactions and customs agents- of the blank guns and modelguns I've bought from the UK in the last decade, I had one no-show, one arrive broken in half and never gotten any compensation, and one arrive in acceptable condition. Not good stats!

Plus the exchange rate isn't working in my favor, but that's another issue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fightdesigner.com
GZ22
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

PostSubject: Re: Modelguns & parts for sale   Modelguns & parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:49 pm

I know what you mean - there's always a worry that you won't get the model intact, add to that the exchange rate and it doesn't make the conditions favourable.
Back to top Go down
GZ22
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

PostSubject: Re: Modelguns & parts for sale   Modelguns & parts for sale Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Would anyone like to make me a reasonable offer on any of the items listed? I am happy to ship internationally if required.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder

Number of posts : 10
Location / Country : UNITED KINGDOM
Registration date : 2011-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Modelguns & parts for sale   Modelguns & parts for sale Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:20 pm

Got any more details/pics on the M31RS2 receiver, what it comes with etc?

SAS
Back to top Go down
ldr
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
ldr

Number of posts : 53
Location / Country : the big wide world
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Modelguns & parts for sale   Modelguns & parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:16 am

Darn...looking for a railed version...would be all over it if one was railed.
Back to top Go down
GZ22
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

PostSubject: Re: Modelguns & parts for sale   Modelguns & parts for sale Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Sidewinder wrote:
Got any more details/pics on the M31RS2 receiver, what it comes with etc?

SAS

The receiver comes on it's own and is complete except for the fact that the extended threaded porton at the rear (into which the stock blt would screw) no longere exists as it has sheared off and left a hole.
Back to top Go down
TobiasR

Number of posts : 5
Location / Country : Sweden
Registration date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Modelguns & parts for sale   Modelguns & parts for sale Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Hi
I'll take the receiver, sending you a PM.

Regards
Tobias
Back to top Go down
GZ22
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master

PostSubject: Re: Modelguns & parts for sale   Modelguns & parts for sale Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:42 am

All items are still available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modelguns & parts for sale   Modelguns & parts for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modelguns & parts for sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MP40's Modelguns Forum :: Buy / Sell Modelguns/ Parts / Cartridges-
Jump to: