MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More New Guns from Tanaka (Sept 2010)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia
Registration date : 2008-09-07

More New Guns from Tanaka (Sept 2010) Empty
PostSubject: More New Guns from Tanaka (Sept 2010)   More New Guns from Tanaka (Sept 2010) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:16 am

According to Noda-Ya - all due to be released by mid-september (approx.):

1) SIG P226 Railed-frame Verison HW "EVO" - "Evo" as explained by GUN magazine - tougher barrel with better-designed firing rounds - let's see Rolling Eyes ...

2) S&W M1917 Cal.45 Military 5.5" HW - no comment...

3) Colt Detective Special "Nickel Finish" ABS - I'm in a dilemma on this one - the black ABS is one of the worst performing revolver that I ever had (most annoying is the improper turn of the cylinder whenever I fire Double Action - keeps hitting the rim of the rounds instead of primer) - the factory didn't tune my one right...but a silver Colt DS certainly looks nice...

Jim
Back to top Go down
JohnnyV
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
JohnnyV

Number of posts : 552
Location / Country : Cambridgeshire UK
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: More New Guns from Tanaka (Sept 2010)   More New Guns from Tanaka (Sept 2010) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:28 pm

Tanaka are also due to re-release on same date the 97Shiki Rifle Model Gun 128,000yen

BTW Tanaka are now releasing gas guns in the "new" Jupitor Finish
eg GAS S&W M66 2.5inch Jupitor Finish

Has anyone handeled one of these and can comment on this finish? If nice maybe they will add this finish to model guns....
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: More New Guns from Tanaka (Sept 2010)   More New Guns from Tanaka (Sept 2010) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:11 am

I like M66 in 2.5" so I'll definitely get one (probably over the weekend) - the Jupiter Finish's quite interesting Very Happy ...

Have doubts on these applying to modelguns as the flame might eventually burnt out the surface finish around the muzzle & the front of the cylinder Rolling Eyes ...
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London

PostSubject: Re: More New Guns from Tanaka (Sept 2010)   More New Guns from Tanaka (Sept 2010) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:16 pm

Well always good news that someone out there is still producing models and you sort of feel compelled to buy just to justify and support them for still maiking models, but tanaka!! all mine brke on me USP, Glock i wanted the 18c but can you imagine would would happen to a tanka model on full auto Shocked but maybe they have sorted it out new better barrel and different round maybe it will work. As for the revolvers there are better ones they could of done.
Back to top Go down
shazhib
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
shazhib

Number of posts : 323
Location / Country : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: More New Guns from Tanaka (Sept 2010)   More New Guns from Tanaka (Sept 2010) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:43 pm

JohnnyV,

Actually, I handed SAA jupitar finish the other day. This is a silver over HW, it will has lot more weight than usual silver over ABS and I found it is nice. But the price is nice too....

S
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: More New Guns from Tanaka (Sept 2010)   More New Guns from Tanaka (Sept 2010) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:36 am

jim wrote:
I like M66 in 2.5" so I'll definitely get one (probably over the weekend) - the Jupiter Finish's quite interesting Very Happy ...

It's actually due by mid September so I still need to wait a bit longer...
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: More New Guns from Tanaka (Sept 2010)   More New Guns from Tanaka (Sept 2010) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:40 am

claymore wrote:
Well always good news that someone out there is still producing models and you sort of feel compelled to buy just to justify and support them for still maiking models, but tanaka!! all mine brke on me USP, Glock i wanted the 18c but can you imagine would would happen to a tanka model on full auto Shocked but maybe they have sorted it out new better barrel and different round maybe it will work. As for the revolvers there are better ones they could of done.

Received too many complaints on their semi-auto model pistols before so Tanaka finally get their acts together...so wait and see...
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: More New Guns from Tanaka (Sept 2010)   More New Guns from Tanaka (Sept 2010) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:44 am

shazhib wrote:
Actually, I handed SAA jupitar finish the other day (and) the price is nice too....

S

Not nice at all - not nice...(SAA > ¥36,000 & the upcoming M66 around ¥35,000) unless you're Bill Gates Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More New Guns from Tanaka (Sept 2010)   More New Guns from Tanaka (Sept 2010) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More New Guns from Tanaka (Sept 2010)
Page 1 of 1