MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kokusai colt trooper MK III

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2554
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Kokusai colt trooper MK III Empty
PostSubject: Kokusai colt trooper MK III   Kokusai colt trooper MK III Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:59 pm

**** Originally posted by pcess ****

Does anyone know how much a Kokusai .357 magnum colt trooper MK III is worth?
it's full metal and chrome.

-this is a great forum
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Kokusai colt trooper MK III   Kokusai colt trooper MK III Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:59 pm

**** Originally posted by claymore ****

Well i dont know for sure but there dont seem to be many around, so in the Uk i would say between £250 to £300 depending on condition but that would be the price from one of the modelgun sales sites over here private buy you would expect to get it for a little less so maybe £200 to £250.

I am sure mark will have a better idea of the value.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Kokusai colt trooper MK III   Kokusai colt trooper MK III Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:59 pm

**** Originally posted by mark ****

Hi Pcess, and welcome to the forums!

And thanks for the compliment on the forums!

As for your Kokusai Trooper, i believe that condition is everything when asking about modelguns or anything for that matter, price wise.

Do you have it's original box? and do you have any cartridges for it? You state that it is chrome plated and not gold plated, that either means that it is the Japanese market version that had all of the gold plating buffed off or it is one of the export versions in chrome instead of blue.

While i am mostly into collecting semi/full auto modelguns i do occasionally look at the revolvers and i have noted the current values for the new models.

Even though the Kokusai all metal revolvers are works of art they aren't asking much for them new at dentrinity and other places.

If your Kokusai is in excellent condition with cartridges and a box it should be worth at least $150-$175 to the right person.

If it is in new condition it should be worth $175-$200 again to the right person.

However, the modelgun revolver "market" is slow compaired to the semi/fullauto "market" at least in the U.S.

Well, i hope that this information is helpful to you.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Kokusai colt trooper MK III   Kokusai colt trooper MK III Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:00 pm

**** Originally posted by pcess ****

thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Kokusai colt trooper MK III   Kokusai colt trooper MK III Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:00 pm

**** Originally posted by rizzo ****

Sorry to dig up this old topic, but i have a relevant question.

Gunsnguys in Hong Kong are selling these full metal Kokusai revolvers for only 800 HK Dollars, which is around £60. I think you'll agree this is a very nice price but i was wondering as to the quality, finish and function of these replicas. Are they up to Kokusai's normal standards of excellence?
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Kokusai colt trooper MK III   Kokusai colt trooper MK III Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:01 pm

I have a new Kokusai 6inch python and that seems up to the same standards as the older model 29 i have, so i would say yes to the question.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Kokusai colt trooper MK III   Kokusai colt trooper MK III Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:01 pm

Would you say it's worth getting the metal revolver over the ABS? As the model I'm after is available in both guises
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Without a doubt get the metal, of course it has a blocked barrel where the HW is open but does that really matter. The metal weighs what it should, the other thing of course is that the metal one is gold. Now you can buff this off and then have a chrome model but if you would prefer black then you will have to buy the HW one.

It would be metal for me
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Kokusai colt trooper MK III   Kokusai colt trooper MK III Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:02 pm

Hehe, yes, the metal version is about 200 HK cheaper than the plastic Blocked barrel... Darn No more muzzle flashon that then
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Kokusai colt trooper MK III   Kokusai colt trooper MK III Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:02 pm

**** Originally posted by madmike ****

Perhaps someone finds that interesting:

www.softair.at in Austria (go to "softair", then "Pistolen/Revolver", then "Replica" to find it) are selling the gold plated Kokusai S & W M36 revolver for 149,00 Euro plus 15,00 Euro shipping within Europe.

As I have no revolver I would like to buy it but I definitly can´t afford it now.

Greetings

MadMike
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Kokusai colt trooper MK III   Kokusai colt trooper MK III Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:03 pm

Or you could get one from hong kong for about £70
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Kokusai colt trooper MK III   Kokusai colt trooper MK III Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:03 pm

**** Originally posted by madmike ****

For me in Germany it would be cheaper to buy it within the European Union. Shipping from HK and taxes will make it expensive to order from HK. I know a lot of Airsoft enthusiasts who experience that day by day with items not available on the European market.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Kokusai colt trooper MK III   Kokusai colt trooper MK III Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:04 pm

As much as i like Guns n Guys prices, they don't as far as i know, accept paypal they seem to prefer "wire transfer" which is expensive for me due to the fees that my bank charges for that service.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Kokusai colt trooper MK III   Kokusai colt trooper MK III Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:04 pm

Mark, they do accept paypal, you just have to email them and say so They offer awesome service
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Thanks rizzo, i will try that as the wire transfer is not a workable idea for me at least..I really think that they should note that they will accept paypal as they might sell even more than they do now.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Kokusai colt trooper MK III   Kokusai colt trooper MK III Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:05 pm

yeah, their website is frankly rubbish
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Kokusai colt trooper MK III   Kokusai colt trooper MK III Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:05 pm

Yes, they could certainly use a revised web site! I do think that they do have some really good prices though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kokusai colt trooper MK III   Kokusai colt trooper MK III Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kokusai colt trooper MK III
Page 1 of 1