MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
denisonsmock

Number of posts : 178
Location / Country : Taiwan
Registration date : 2009-04-13

VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!!   VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:47 pm

Today, after Chinese New Year, and quaffing fine wines, and eating too much; I'd thought I'd get meself some exercise and one of these VCF M4 GBB.

I'd thought about updating my WE M4 with Ra-tech upgrades, and looked into it thoroughly and found out it would cost quite a lot. The WE I have is second generation and not worth spending the money on. It has no trademarks, and the materials used in the construction are not up to much at the time of development. I went to VFCs website and pondered over their weapons as I know someone who has one – and has done full upgrades. Its now steel, just like the real one.
I also looked at Inokatsu. On a technical level – all though the Asian babes are nice. Their M4s are the “Rolls Royce” of GBBs – and come at a hefty price. VFC have a very similar bolt action as Inokatsu, with bolt-ons and trades. VFC has the licence from Colt, so the lower receiver in stamped. There isn’t much difference to VFC and Inokatsu in trying to assimilate the real M4 – right down to materials. So when I purchased mine I asked Jim the gun shop owner to upgrade mine – while I wait.

So what I have now is Guarder RIS and steel outer 14” barrel. The upper and lower receiver is aluminium just like the real M4. The rest is steel - which is standard. There is a lot of healthy competition from the GBB manufacturers here to give the public what they want in utter realism. VFC seem to be the winners, and have a lot of praise here is Taiwan.
It comes with a good kick when fired as it has a good recoil buffer.
So if you’re thinking of purchasing an GBB M4 – look no further than VFC.

SunHill999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!!   VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:19 am

兔年快樂 Deni Very Happy ...I'd also got a WE M4 (with Colt marking though) - but like what you says I don't want to spend a penny on it anymore (pot metal / gas leaking mag / solid chamber, etc...) - even WE announced the soon-to-be-released "open-bolt kit" for their earlier M4 variants I'm not tempted...in my hands now and damn the receiver begin to rust Evil or Very Mad (haven't touch it for a year)...

If I'm going to get another M4 there're so many choices - VFC's definitely a candidate but Inokatsu is somehow more attractive...only I have to buy the mag separately (WA / Prowin / etc)...also there's a new-kid-on-the-block called "Viper" which is so rare only one shop in HK sell these guns (therefore extremely limited info about these guns on the net as well)...a good choice as well?

There're other good offers from VFC not just the M4 - I'm planning to get 2 of their MP5 (each with different stock) as well as their G36 (with 2-rd burst as well)...all coming soon...

PS - was told the VFC M4 with Colt marking will only be available in Asia (for reason please ask Cybergun - maybe an act to protect other airsoft makers)...
Back to top Go down
denisonsmock

PostSubject: Re: VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!!   VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:48 am

What generation is yours? Your receiver is starting to rust? Please take pics if you can? There is a catalogue of disasters with WE M4s all over the place – world! There are a lot of negative comments on youtube, even for their G36!

WE’s website is uncooperative and cheap. Inokatsu’s website isn’t great, but their gear has a good reputation. I was talking to Kev about WE, and he did mentions the high turnover of their products. It seems as though WE want to saturate the market too fast.

There is a lot of competition here – even in the shops. Some shops sells one brand, the other doesn’t. There is a lot of slagging off WE as shite cheap gas guns though. Most airsofters here use upgraded TM pistols or VFC. And everyone is anticipating the launch of VFC’s MP5 range.

How did that James from WE get those US marines to praise his M4s?

Back to top Go down
denisonsmock

PostSubject: Re: VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!!   VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:15 am

Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!!   VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:53 am

denisonsmock wrote:
It says it all...dun it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXmHRzT7P80

Wonders why this bloke was brave enough to get 3 WE M4 at one go affraid ...also he's too rough with his M1100...
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!!   VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:20 am

denisonsmock wrote:
What generation is yours...how did that James from WE get those US marines to praise his M4s?

Mine's shall be the 3rd generation (I'd waited quite a while for the Colt Marking version) so performance wise not as bad as the one on Youtube...sadly though the guy from the shop tried 5 mags before finally getting me the one that didn't leak on the spot - it still did 3 days later Mad ...the photo of my oxidated M4 by the way:

VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!! 100220112038

I basically understand WE's market strategies - bombarding the market with new models with cheap prices (therefore cheap materials) therefore everybody can afford one...then for the "investers" (i.e. us...) who want to make their guns more durable they have to look for Ra-Tech / TAF...a "win-win" situation for both...regardless of their quality at the moment: they're the early bird...

James is a good marketing guy and very out-going: you can basically see him everywhere...not just the US Marines - even the owners of KAC taken their GBB PDW as the official KAC GBB instead of GHK's (I still reckon GHK's better - both quality & service)...if you'd ever watched those RA-Tech clips on Youtube then you shall understand why WE is more presentable in the Western World...(whisper) maybe royalties / rebates play a part...

Talking about M4 - KSC release the more powerful Taiwanese version...shall be a good option as well (apart from the white marking)?

Was told if you go to the VFC office/factory now you can test-fire their upcoming MP5 & G36... Question

Back to top Go down
denisonsmock

PostSubject: Re: VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!!   VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:54 am

Quote :
Was told if you go to the VFC office/factory now you can test-fire their upcoming MP5 & G36...

I don't know anything about this. Nothing has come through on the grapvine. But if its true, there'd be coach loads being ferried to VFC headquarters. Everyone would want to get their hands on the latest toys.

That heavy-handed bloke didnt read the small print. You cannot return any type of firearms back to Taiwan. Once it leaves these shores - thats it - bye bye. He must of spent near on £800 for those three...and lost the lot! pale Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad

I was told that KSC M4 is a joke! If its not VFC or Inokatsu - don't touch it!
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!!   VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:39 am

You might like to call VFC or to ask the shops (KIC / Hammer Model etc) to see what they can do regarding the test fire...or any other shops listed here: http://www.gb-tech.com.tw/newsite/dealerlist.asp?page=3&language=CH ...even some guys from HK allowed to visit VFC HQ before - not sure how in exact though...but if the release date is true this time - then only another month to wait...

Maybe the guy bought all 3 from local distributor - then he might be able to return the garbage...in return for more garbage Laughing ...

I gave KSC M4 a pass as well only because I'm tired of M4 at the moment...I want something back to basic (i.e. M16A1 or A2) therefore Viper's M16A1 might be an option Wink ...
Back to top Go down
denisonsmock

PostSubject: Re: VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!!   VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:05 am

I have found this.
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/shinpaimodel/32600712
The price is estimated at NT10,000 and that is what I said when i was talking with Jim when i bought my Browning. As you can see its going to be steel - great! Very Happy But mobody knows when its going to come out. Jim does not know, and if he does he would lose VFCs trust.

Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!!   VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:06 am

It says May on the bottom - so another 2 extra months...

For the 2nd photo I wish "Made in Germany" will be stamped on the right by the time it releases...but as the website suggest VFC granted H&K's permission so shouldn't be a problem...

And it seems Manager Gong of VFC tend to bring the sample guns around to impress the shops throughout Taiwan (now it is Tainan - when'll it be Hong Kong's turn?)

VFC's biggest fear is WE - as they might suddenly bring their MP5 out to the market next month at only a fraction of VFC's price...
Back to top Go down
denisonsmock

PostSubject: Re: VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!!   VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:54 am

Quote :
VFC's biggest fear is WE - as they might suddenly bring their MP5 out to the market next month at only a fraction of VFC's price...

I dont think VFC have got nothing to worry about if WE produce one first. I will be another cheap gass gun with internal problems, cheap manufacturing materials; they certainly won't produce one in steel, WE have to keep their costs down.

For the more discerning people out there that want quality over quantity - well I know where my monies going. That Jim from WE doesnt go round the gun shops doing test runs? It thinks it good for business? At least VFC support KJ, I like KJ. Personally, most people here I know have sent WE to coventry!

Who are the VFC dealers in Hong Kong? I dont think Manager Gong will do a tour of HK as he wont be able to bring the guns back into Taiwan. It wont be ideal to send test models as everyone would want the finished product.
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!!   VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Not too sure about VFC supports KJ - I thought they're competitors (indirect one though) Question

HK dealers of VFC - several...official ones should be WGC & Redwolf (both are "office shops" that deals more with int'l orders instead of local sales - bad locations & opening hours as well) - just my tiny little wish imagining VFC bringing samples abroad Wink ...

WE works closely with "3 Army" of HK - aftersales service and such...it will be good if we can have more shops like this...
Back to top Go down
denisonsmock

PostSubject: Re: VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!!   VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Quote :
Not too sure about VFC supports KJ - I thought they're competitors (indirect one though)
VFC make a steel outer barrel for the KJ Sig P226.

Do you live far from Redwolf and have you purchased from them? Do you have as many airsoft shops there as we have?
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!!   VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Well...OK fair enough...

See if you're familiar with HK's geography - I live in New Territories and distance wise Redwolf shall be closer (
West Kowloon) BUT most gun shops (I can say almost 80% of it) situated in Mongkok (Central Kowloon) and I can reach there quite straight forward either by train or driving (in contrary for West Kowloon)...Mongkok in a way a mixture of Ximen (ding) & Shilin...

Bought a gun from Redwolf only - modified Tanaka M870 shorty dedicated to their white buckshot rounds (I supplied both the 14" gun & the Hogue pistol grip)...I think we've around the same number of shops around HK compared to Taipei... Question
Back to top Go down
denisonsmock

PostSubject: Re: VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!!   VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:03 pm

When I went on Redwolf website, I thought I was in England. I thought they were all BBCs? There is a Redwolf in England. Nearly all the roads here have an airsoft shop on them. For me, the nearest is about half an hours walk, there might be one nearer, but I get special price where I go.

Can you get deals like that?
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!!   VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:49 am

I live in some rural suburban area so I've to drive or to get on shuttle bus then the train to Mongkok's "Gun Street" (both take half an hour "one-way"): prefer driving especially after I've emptied my wallet (so I don't need to carry all my war trophies by hand)...only if there can be more legal parking space around Mad ...

Basically no bargaining culture in HK - because it's already cheaper than Japan & Taiwan Very Happy ...

Back to top Go down
denisonsmock

PostSubject: Re: VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!!   VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:18 am

Cheaper than Taiwan Exclamation Exclamation Question My WE browning cost me £52, with a free can of gas from Guarder. My VFC M4 cost NT8000 - without upgrades.

I thought Taiwan was the cheapest for airsoft Question
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!!   VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:26 am

My Browning's HKD$620 - so even without the gas (~HKD$30/ea) it's still HKD$7.00 cheaper Laughing ...(and much cheaper before when HKD$1.00 = TWD$4.50...now it's TWD$3.78 Mad )...strange isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!!   VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VFC M4 GBB - GET ONE!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MP40's Modelguns Forum :: ***NEW*** Shell Ejecting and GBB Airsoft :: GBB Airsoft Reviews-
Jump to: