MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shoei STG 44 PFC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zartan

Number of posts : 51
Location / Country : Vancouver, Canada
Registration date : 2010-11-17

Shoei STG 44 PFC Empty
PostSubject: Shoei STG 44 PFC   Shoei STG 44 PFC Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:15 am

Hi everyone, new member here.

I'm an unfortunate one and reside in Canada where model guns are illegal...or should I say have been for 15 years or so now. I've come across a few here and there that were probably imported before the ban but can't buy out of country. I recently picked a Shoei STG/MP 44 plug fire cartridge over a airsoft site in Canada. It came with the dummy rounds so I assumed it was a dummy version. Once I received it I noticed that the bolt carrier and bolt differed from that of the dummy version (the instructions I received with it). I then contacted Shoei and gave them the serial # and a picture of the bolt/carrier and was told it was one of about 100 pfc versions ever produced around the mid 1990's. Just wondering if anyone knows the value of such a piece?.....I did pay a good sum for it but no where near the $1500 USD for the new dummy version.

Thanks.

SunHill999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1233
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Shoei STG 44 PFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoei STG 44 PFC   Shoei STG 44 PFC Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:29 pm

hard to say on this it always depends on what people are willing to pay, i have never seen one go for under £650 but go up to £1500 so who can say market value at the time same as property. Sorry cant help anymore than that but start high you can always reduve the price if it does not sell.

Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Shoei STG 44 PFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoei STG 44 PFC   Shoei STG 44 PFC Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:14 am

Welcome - it'll be nice to show some pics Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
Zartan

Number of posts : 51
Location / Country : Vancouver, Canada
Registration date : 2010-11-17

Shoei STG 44 PFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoei STG 44 PFC   Shoei STG 44 PFC Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:52 am

I bought this as I was always looking in country for one....didn't think I'd ever come across one and before this I found a shoei airsoft version which is now long sold. The rep I spoke to over email at Shoei only claims around 100 PFC versions were ever made...I thought there was more. WWII guns has them discontinued at $2400 USD new:

http://www.wwiiguns.com/store/product_details.php?p=209

Mine is in great shape but is missing a few small pieces inside.... namely the detonator pin & parts# 52&53 from the bolt carrier just like shown in the dummy version exploded view...one of the previous owners must have removed it, hence why it came with dummy rounds. So this would diminish the value unless I were able to acquire them. If only around 100 were made, not a chance.

Here are both side pictures to whom it may concern:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shoei STG 44 PFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoei STG 44 PFC   Shoei STG 44 PFC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoei STG 44 PFC
Page 1 of 1