MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shiraaya's Detailed Article

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Shiraaya's Detailed Article Empty
PostSubject: Shiraaya's Detailed Article   Shiraaya's Detailed Article Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:59 am

MGC THOMPSON M1921 (English Translation)

MGCM1921Thompson
Shiraaya's Detailed Article M192103

- Background to the fire;

After the adjustment Sten MkIII, what time the movie let me introduce you fire. Acquaintance on the Internet to Itadai Orimashita before "W · accelerator" from friends, MGC gunpaper specifications are in possession of the Thompson effect, there was a story. Presumptuous to me these things, so just to keep up ized CP is a waste When we talk to if, "Well, send it, to do" with your words.
Who brought it to me, Thompson was never touched until now the model also has curiosity "OK" answers. So my hand is参Rimashita Thompson transient can safely return to CP under Yara owner of play.

Abstract

All metal SMG.
Weight 4.3 kg. Clearly heavy, huge! I did not know so much larger and heavier models. Nitsuke shoulder stock, perforated around the sides and grip the grip, I feel like they stretched arms. Opunborutofaiaringu course. We take your on the 50 stations (39 stations in the model gun) drum magazine that comes with the so-called "Chicago typewriter."
Barrel cooling fins provided, Cutts Compensator tip, pistol grip type and Forward grip, protruding above Cocking Knob frame features an adjustable rear site and a complex shape. It uses a type of gunpowder, paper folding barrel because it is after the regulation has been closed. The work is a product of the MGC, and out there sounds like a unique twist. Also distinctive pattern around the grip, rather than the representation of the results as a spring to fix the mold and selectors.
The United States is set in 1930s Chicago gangster movie set in the model is essential. Appeared in countless movies.
The most impressive was that the "mirror Zukurosshingu" hollow bullets to scatter the scene got a bullet in a gang. Muzzle flash at night is beautiful and vivid, and very strong burned into my eyelids.

[Adjustment]

CP actually just replace it without any trouble if the model for the chamber and Dito, CP I can change the model must do something because there such a thing.
But basically it is just a matter of Dito.
The expected, as early as 1 minute I thought it would be completed in time, sweet. The following is a full account of two days of trial and error.

Premiere ○

On the day you receive the first I have to remove the chamber immediately, please take the first guy (*_*). Retainer bolt is loosened for removal of weakened. Reluctantly, a rubber hammer beating around the chamber, half an hour to relax in shock, finally succeeded in removing. Remove and then Dito. Dito's body is simply off the screws connecting the chamber and the外Renakatta Dito (Horoneji). This is absolutely fixed to the chamber外Semasen. CRC556 I've blown plenty of night, the next day to check Tomoshimasen budge at all.

Day 2 ○

It is a little rough way we decided to take the scoop on this Horoneji electric drill itself. Then holes were fixed screw (threaded they've been cut by the drill), the existing screw insertion, the other side (inner chamber) is fixed in the washer, and to substitute Dito. Test-fired 10 rounds at this point. However, no screws are located in the center well, transforming a number from the tip of the cart crashed. Since the screw body bends "shock absorbing useless." Durable steel or titanium, if you think there is, at this point because there is a substitute for hand screw abandoned. Thinking time again. Have to think about is how to fix the Dito, located in the center of the chamber can be set to Dito. Dito of the first fixation hole in the center of the chamber was closed (the hole that was originally set Dito Horoneji fixing) and to impress upon him to fix it. This model has been closed barrel, and the back wall of the main chamber of the barrel just because it is also advantageous Dito fixed.
Then out of the center position.叩Ki込Nda alone, you need to prevent it from tilting on likely impact is greater. まず目をつけたのがタナカのパラカートのインナースリーブ。 Tanaka, inner sleeve Parakato first thing is wearing. The outer diameter of 7-8 mm, 5 mm diameter metal pipe.
Marushin made Dito Dito will be substituted for this (model unknown) that contains exactly. However, this inner chamber alone (about 13 mm) and there were differences Gabagaba. Then, use the rim of the Marushin Side fire cart. Fire the side rim, so it is embedded percussion pin, which must be of removing the. Removal is simple and relies on a suitable metal rod in the center bottom of the cart, just Bukkake Kudake hammer.
If you clap a few times, comes off to an iron pin percussion. Then 12 mm outside diameter, inside diameter metal pipe deformation出来上Garimasu flat side of 7,8 mm. It is somewhat loose and into the chamber to the rim diameter in the center of the hole can almost 7,8 mm. Just half the length of it (cut with Noko Fri) into the sleeve of the Parakato (throw too).
Dito put the last hole of the chamber叩Ki込Mimasu思Ikkiri.
This is外Remasen Dito, I get mostly center. However, I lean a little shock of firing (^ ^ Isuzu. Sometimes, the hole seems to be hit around the end of a cart, loaded to be fired in the forward momentum does not seem to bolt failure. But I have become scratched cart (T_T) Axel's sorry m (_ _) m
Shiraaya's Detailed Article M192101Shiraaya's Detailed Article M192102

The explanation was delayed, the cart is a cart used 45CP old. You can substitute the MGC or 40S & W may have a mulberry compatible real size (not verified). CP was the original way, What is the size cart? Perhaps only the old or 45CP?
At least 45CP old does not need to touch anything other than the above is not Dito.
Adopting such methods or what, but if asked Remashi thought, troubled for an answer.I thought something should be in the results at hand, to embody it in this way by chance, taken a different approach might be to use different parts may be made at another time. Later, when the model went to the store and found some of the things that could be diverted somehow parts of RC models.
If you could afford to use them.

Shiraaya's Detailed Article M192108Shiraaya's Detailed Article M192107

[Movie] fire
14 blaze, blazing five, five automatic fire, automatic fire blazing 17 and 34, but I'm to say. Know that you'll see, the last automatic fire, we are back from a break in the middle of volume deficits. How about 12-13 from the first. Since then I regret to blaze over from 20 fine. How many minutes, so 30 shots or more troublesome to prepare for re-editing Gomakashimashita unskillfully as usual (^ ^ Isuzu. 8 seconds recording a movie still leave most are flying cart. Too much is a little fired up (with clenched teeth (^ ^ ares) is ashamed of it.
Please do not laugh. From Axel's owner is the desire of the blaze had come 39, it will be preserved as a privilege to return it politely owner Laughing It's impressive to fire a metal bolt and bolt while its body is heavy and although重Takunai Sore程that, I called Rikoirushokku not feel much recoil. It is a light feeling of working out the impressions of the expected model.
UZI or stainless steel, is made of plastic or Marushin MP40 Rikoirushokku strongly feel better. However, the stability of operation is comparable to the MP40. An excellent model that can be said with great confidence to fire. MGC is expected.
Unfortunately the barrel that is closed. Others, CMC because it was Thompson and Hudson, M1 type, but remember that there was a hidden gas bypass grip forward military positions, MGC, you assume that the equipment was Bachikarufowadogurippu Because it is difficult to provide a bypass gas that had to be completely closed due to the regulation of folding is understandable. I think it really became a model after fire erupted from the muzzle gas Bambang this. Still, I think many people have come before the Regulatory folding model.Some people do think that some people with CP-ized. I envy very honest.
Once the model before I'd like to control inflammation in CP. Kindly to such a precious opportunity to thank W · Axel's.
Confidence is not what you would like to沿Eta, CP firing at, I hope you enjoy Breaks, so I will introduce a custom shop (^ ^ Isuzu.

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shiraaya's Detailed Article   Shiraaya's Detailed Article Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:01 pm

MGC Early Open Barrel (pre-regulation) Thompson M1921

Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-tomp051Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-tomp041

"Haikyapa"'s offer, MGC-made metal folding third series (laughs).Like-minded person last year, "W accelerator," says (Speaking recently been a while. How are you?)預Karishi Tonpu your gas equipment from drama, to entertain you. However, after the regulation was a folding model was regrettable that the barrel had been closed. However, those models through a barrel earlier this regulation. "Haikyapa" and it's story, "Gas, Bambang it out!" He said. On hearing, live-action version of "Wild 7" Opening (Ending?), And Thompson was recalled from the muzzle to erupt on a grand scale gas .Specification model, so naturally gunpaper, CP Ni当Tatte of the Dito (chamber) need to be changed. Occasionally, the CP in the auction may be exhibited in the chamber with Dito for the conversion of genuine manufacturers can also use the chamber for the CP model. However, the need to clear the venting hole.
Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-tomp121
Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-tomp131

Also, the initial type Ekisuto is vulnerable, and also note that CP does not change for悪Irashii. After the cart. Cart CP model only (big! Average real 45.) Can be borrowed, but also small, too, so you can not only use the size. Model entrusted to this already "Haikyapa" hand's CP is set and what a hole venting based on the chamber, the Ekisuto bolts and CP changed for, you have to use a cart only . just as fired gunpowder caps stuffed cart. Chin Music Chin Music (^ o ^) 丿.
Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-tomp091

Foagurippu was entrusted to a straight, what went 20 consecutive box-type magazine. Katz is not attached. Unpack had to borrow prior to Tonpu MP40 and Stirling, applications and systems of yesteryear, such as his command CAR And I tried to arrange a spectacular 15 MGC metal folding (^ ^). Well, an electric folding metal yeah (^ ○ ^).
Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-tomp101

The next day, get ready to fire. Preparing packed metal caps from 20 large private cart. Magazine for easy loading. However, this model also has heavy hands many times, big. Going to be thinking when you set up voice out (laughs). Favorite place recently recorded a solarium. There may be seen from the glass, so the neighborhood, check carefully there, ready to enter the witness is yet見計Rai quickly. Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-tomp111

Making a tripod, focus and zoom ensure fire! "Tatatatatatsu!" Continued firing sound and light, flying toward the cart is great momentum right back. ( ・・ Wink "I did it a success all bullets!" Innovation as soon as I thought, wore sunglasses and hit the wall bounced off the cart (you can see in the movie) and I was surprised Speaking of "Haikyapa from" Friends, "Curt, I really care the fly" Oh, came in contact with. The bolt body is comparatively heavy, so relatively light, not much recoil. MP40, Sten and Sterling, MP is much more greater recoil Be happy anyway, prepared from the cart 20 again. Pinky promise this time-point shooting challenge. Succeeded admirably well. In this movie, so the background is dark, can see clearly through the gas. If this "Wild 7" is probably not lose (laughs). A total of 60 shots from 3 × 20 circumstances, catch fire. Surprisingly there is no trouble at all! I think feeling good in the finished movie. The length is 26 seconds or so, because the download size is greater than 1 mega Note. MP40 M16 CAR 15) MGC Furuotomoderu the heyday of metal, MP40, Sten, Sterling, Thompson, M16 (CAR 15) five. This time, "Haikyapa" Thanks to MP's from the 40 was able to borrow, we were able to experience all the firing. I will appreciate your experience, thanks. These models are already out of print for it, and barrel Suchirupuresubodi - especially between the model penetrates the chamber can not be obtained legally. To experience the fire is downright unfortunate enough to have no choice but to borrow short term but this致Shi方Nai. Starting Hadosonsuten, which lasted four different metal folding. However, "4" is going to add another kind because of the bad cutting. MGC CAR 15 CAR MGC all-metal hand which re-emerged 15. MP 40 Tonpu and 40 MP and quite frankly average, condition is reasonable because it raised, I think after a while it can introduce the new movie. Have fun!

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shiraaya's Detailed Article   Shiraaya's Detailed Article Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:03 pm

MGC THOMPSON M1921- Original Japanese text
MGC製トンプソンM1921
Shiraaya's Detailed Article M192103

【発火までの経緯】
 ステンマークⅢの調整を終え、発火ムービーを紹介させていただいた頃でしょうか。
 以前からネット上でお付き合いいただいておりました「W・アクセル」さんから、紙火薬仕様のMGCトンプソンを所持している旨、お話がありました。
 こういうことにはでしゃばりな私、そのままにしておくのはもったいないのでCP化されてはどうかとお話いたしましたところ、「じゃ、送るから、やって」とのお言葉。
 言い出しっぺは私ですし、トンプソンは今まで触ったことがないモデル、好奇心もあり「了解」と回答。
 というわけで、一時ですが私の手元に参りましたトンプソン、無事CP化を果たし持ち主の下に帰ることが出来ますやら・・・。

【概要】
 全金属製SMG。
 重量4.3キロ。
 はっきり言って重い、でかい!
 こんなに大きく重いモデルとは知りませんでした。
 ストックを肩につけ、前後のグリップを握りますと脇があき、腕が伸びきってしまうように感じます。

もちろんオープンボルトファイアリング。
 お預かりいたしましたのは、50連(モデルガンでは39連)ドラムマガジンが付属したいわゆる「シカゴタイプライター」。
 冷却ファンの設けられたバレル、先端のカッツコンペンセイター、ピストルグリップ型のバーチカルフォワードグリップ、フレーム上方に突き出したコッキングノブ、複雑な形状をした調整可能リアサイトなどが特徴です。
 紙火薬を使用するタイプですが、長物規制後のものですので銃身は閉鎖されています。
 作動のMGCの製品ですから、内外には独特にアレンジがあるようですね。
 グリップ周りの特徴的な模様も、本来はセレクターなどを固定するためのスプリングをモールドで表現した結果のようです。

1930年代を舞台としたアメリカはシカゴを舞台としたギャング映画には欠かせないモデルです。
 登場した映画は数知れず。
 そんな中で最も印象的だったのは、「ミラーズクロッシング」の中で銃弾を浴びたギャングが中空に弾丸を撒き散らすシーン。
 闇夜にマズルフラッシュが鮮烈に美しく、大変強く瞼に焼き付いています。

【調整】
 本当はCPモデル用のチェンバーとディトがあればそれに交換するだけで造作なく、CPモデルに変更できるのですが、そんなものないので何とかしなければなりません。
 ですけど基本的にはディトだけの問題。
 予想では、早ければほんの1,2時間で完成するだろうと思ったのですが・・・、甘かった。

以下は2日間の試行錯誤の顛末です。

○初日
 最初手元に届いたその日に、すぐチェンバーを取り外そうとしたのですが・・・、まずこいつが取れません(*_*)。
 固定用のボルトは緩めたのですが外れないのには弱りました。
 仕方なく、チェンバー周辺をゴムハンマーで叩き、ショックで緩めること半時間、ようやく取り出すことに成功。
 次いでディトを外します。
 ディト本体は簡単に外れたのですが・・・、外れなかったのがチェンバーとディトをつなぐスクリュー(ホーローネジ)。
 これがチェンバーに固着しどうしても外せません。
 CRC556をたっぷり吹きつけ一晩おいたのですが、翌日確認しても全くびくともしません。

○2日目

そこで少々荒っぽいやり方ですが、このホーローネジ自体を電動ドリルで抉り取ることにしました。
 そのあと、ネジが固定されていたネジ穴(ねじ山はドリルで削られてしまっている)に、既存のネジを差込み、反対側(チェンバー内部)からワッシャーで固定し、代用ディトとしました。
 この時点で10発試射。
 しかし、ネジが上手くセンターに位置せず、カートの先端が激突し変形すること数発。
 また、衝撃でネジ本体が曲がるので「こりゃ駄目」。
 スチールかチタン製ならば耐久性はあるのでしょうが、手持ちにはないのでこの時点ではネジを代用するのは断念。

再度思考タイム。
 考えなければならないのは、ディトの固定方法と、セットしたディトをチェンバーのセンターに位置させること。
 まずディトの固定方法はチェンバーの閉鎖された側の中央部の穴(当初ディト固定用ホーローネジがセットされていた穴)に叩き込むことで固定することとします。
 このモデルは銃身が閉鎖されており、チェンバーの裏側はすぐバレル本体の壁ですから、ディトの固定にも好都合です。
 次いでセンターの位置出し。
 叩き込んだだけでは、衝撃で傾く可能性が大きいですからこれを防止する必要があります。
 まず目をつけたのがタナカのパラカートのインナースリーブ。
 外径が7,8ミリ、内径5ミリの金属パイプ。
 これに代用ディトにする予定のマルシン製のディト(機種不明)がきっちり入ります。
 しかしこれだけではチェンバー内径(13ミリほど)とは差がありガバガバ。
 ついで、マルシンのサイドファイアガバ用カートのリムを使います。
 サイドファイアですからリムには撃発ピンが埋め込まれていますので、これを外さなければなりません。
 外し方は簡単、カート底部中央部に適当な金属棒を当て、ハンマーでぶったったくだけ。
 何回か叩けば、鉄製の撃発ピンが抜けてきます。
 そうすると外径12ミリ、片面の内径7、8ミリの平たい変形金属パイプが出来上がります。
 このリムをチェンバーに入れますと多少ゆるいですが、ほぼ中心に直径7、8ミリの穴が出来ます。
 そこにちょうど半分の長さにした(金ノコで切る)パラカートのスリーブを入れます(これも叩き込む)。
 最後にディトを入れ、チェンバーの穴に思いっきり叩き込みます。
 これでディトは外れませんし、概ねセンターが出ます。
 ただ、発火の衝撃でちょっと傾いてしまいました(^^ゞ。
 時々,カート先端の穴の周囲に当たるようですが、ボルト前進の勢いで装填されるようで発火には障害はないようです。
 でもカート傷だらけになってしまいました(T_T)アクセルさんご免m(_ _)m

Shiraaya's Detailed Article M192101Shiraaya's Detailed Article M192102

説明が遅れましたが、使用したカートは旧45CPカートです。
 代用するにはMGCかマルベリの40S&Wリアルサイズが互換性があるかも(確認していません)。
 ところでオリジナルのCPカートってどんなサイズだったの?もしかして専用、それとも旧45CP?少なくとも旧45CPでは、上に述べたディト以外一切他を触る必要はありません。

何でこんな方法を採ったのか、思いついたかのと問われましても、返答に困ります。
 手元にあるもので何とかならないかと考えた結果が、たまたまこのような方法で具現化したまでのことで、別の機会に行えば違ったパーツを使い違った方法を採ったかもしれません。
 後日、模型店に行った際、ラジコン模型のパーツでなんとなく流用できそうなものをいくつか発見しました。
 余裕があればこれらを使ったかも・・・。

Shiraaya's Detailed Article M192108Shiraaya's Detailed Article M192107

【発火ムービー】
 14連射、5連射、5連射、17連射そして34連射、と言いたいところなんですが・・・。
 ご覧いただければ分かりますが、最後の連射、途中1発後退量不足で中断しております。
 大体12、3発目くらい。
 その後は20発以上問題なく連射しているので大変残念です。
 何分、再度30発以上準備するのも面倒なので、相変わらずの下手くそ編集でごまかしました(^^ゞ。
 それでもムービー収録8秒間、ほとんどカートは飛びっぱなしです。
 少々気合が入りすぎている(歯を食いしばっている(^^ゞ)のが恥ずかしいのですが・・・。
 笑わないで下さいね。

所有者であるアクセルさんからは是非39連射をという要望があったのですが、それは所有者特権として温存し丁重にお返しさせていただきます(笑)。

発火しての印象ですが、本体が重い反面金属ボルトとはいえボルト自身はそれ程重たくないことから、反動といいますかリコイルショックはあまり感じません。
 モデルから受ける印象からすると予想外に軽やかな作動感ですね。
 UZIやステン、あるいはプラ製ですがマルシンMP40の方がリコイルショックは強く感じます。
 ただし、作動の安定感はMP40に匹敵するものがあります。
 大変安心して発火できる優秀なモデルといえるでしょう。さすがMGCです。

残念なのは銃身が閉鎖されていること。
 他社、CMCやハドソンのトンプソンはM1タイプでしたので、軍用フォワードグリップに隠れた位置にガスバイパスがあったように記憶していますが、MGCの場合、バーチカルフォワードグリップの装備を前提としていたことから、ガスバイパスを設けることが困難なため、長物規制に伴い完全閉鎖するしかなかったことは理解できるのですが・・・。
 これでマズルから発火ガスがバンバン噴出したらすごいモデルになったことと思います。

まだ、長物規制前のモデルをお持ちの方たくさんいらっしゃると思います。
 そんな方々の中にはCP化された方もいらっしゃることと思います。
 正直大変うらやましい。
 一度、規制前のモデルをCPで発火してみたいですね。

このような貴重な機会を与えてくださいましたW・アクセルさんに感謝いたします。
 ご希望に沿えたか自信はありませんが、CPでの発火、楽しんでいただければと思います・・・
 壊れたら、いいカスタム屋さんご紹介しますので(^^ゞ・・・。

Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shiraaya's Detailed Article   Shiraaya's Detailed Article Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:05 pm

MGC THOMPSON M1921 #2 Original Japanese Text

MGC初期型(規制前)トンプソン

Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-tomp051Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-tomp041

「ハイキャパ」さん提供、MGC製金属長物シリーズ第3弾(笑)。
 昨年同好の士「
W
アクセル」さん(そういえば最近ご無沙汰。元気?)からドラマガ装備のトンプをお預かりし、楽しませていただいた。
 しかし、長物規制後のモデルであったため、バレルが閉鎖されていたのが残念であった。
 ところが、今回のものは規制前のバレル貫通モデル。
 「ハイキャパ」さんのお話だと、「ガス、バンバン抜けるよ!」とのこと。聞いた途端、実写版「ワイルド7」オープニング(エンディング?)で、盛大にマズルからガスを噴出していたトンプソンを思い出した
^^;

当然に紙火薬仕様モデルなので、
CP
化に当たっては、ディト(チャンバー)の変更が必要になる。
 時折、オークションで
CP変換用のディト付チャンバーが出品されることがあるが、メーカー純正のCP
モデル用チャンバーも使用が可能。ただし、ガス抜き穴をあけなければならない。
Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-tomp121 
Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-tomp131

それと、初期型エキストは弱いので、これもCP用に変更しないと調子が悪いらしい。
 あとはカート。

CPモデルは専用カート(でかい!リアル45並)。スモールも流用が可能であるけれど、やはり、専用サイズを使用するに越したことはない。
 今回お預かりしたモデルは、既に「ハイキャパ」さんの手で
CPチャンバーをベースにガス抜き穴をあけたものがセットされ、ボルトとエキストをCP用に変更し、専用カートを使用するようにしてある。私はただ、カートにキャップ火薬を詰め発火しただけ。楽チン楽チン(^o^)
丿。
Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-tomp091
 お預かりしたのはストレートタイプのフォアグリップに、ボックスタイプの20連マガジンがついたもの。カッツはついていない。
 梱包を解き、トンプに先立ってお借りしていた
MP40やスターリング、それに自分のステンやCAR15コマンドなど往年のMGC金属長物を並べてみたが壮観(^^)

いやー、金属長物はええでんな
(^^)

Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-tomp101
 翌日、発火準備に入る。
 大きな専用カートに金キャップを詰め20発準備。マガジンへのローディングは楽。しかし、何度手にしてもこのモデルは重いし、でかい。構えるときに思わず声が出そうになる(笑)。
 収録場所は最近お気に入りのサンルーム。ガラス張りなのでご近所から見られる可能性があるが、そこは入念に確認し、目撃者のいないときを見計らいさっさと準備に入る。Shiraaya's Detailed Article Mgc-tomp111
 三脚を立て、ピントとズームを確認し発火!「タタタタタッ!」と軽快な発火音が続き、カートが凄い勢いで右後方に飛んでいく。「やったー全弾成功だ!」っと思った途端、壁に跳ね返ったカートがかけていたサングラスを直撃(ムービーで確認できる)し、ちょっとびっくり
(・・Wink
。そういえば「ハイキャパ」さんから、「カート、凄く飛ぶから注意してね」と連絡が入っていたっけ。

なお、本体が重い割りにはボルトは比較的軽いので、リコイルはそれほど大きくない。ステンやスターリング、
MP
40のリコイルのほうがはるかに大きい。
 とにかく嬉しくなり、再度カートを20発準備。今度は指切り点射に挑戦。これも見事に成功。このときのムービーは背景が黒っぽいので、ガス抜けがはっきり確認できる。これなら「ワイルド7」には負けないかも(笑)。
 都合20発×3の計60発、発火。驚いたことにトラブルは一切ない!ムービーもいい感じに出来上がったのではないかと思う。長さは26秒ほど、サイズは1メガを超えているのでダウンロードの際はご注意。

全盛期の
MGC金属フルオートモデルは、MP40、ステン、スターリング、トンプソン、M16CAR15)の5種類。今回、「ハイキャパ」さんのおかげでMP
40をお借りできたことから、全て発火を経験することが出来た。いい経験をさせていただき感謝、感謝。
 これらのモデルは既に絶版だし、特にスチールプレスボディ及びバレル―チャンバー間貫通モデルは法的に入手することは不可。発火を経験するには、今回のように短期間お借りするくらいしかないのがなんとも残念ではあるが致し方ない。

ハドソンステンから始まり、これで金属長物が4種類続いた。ただ、「4」というのは切りが悪いのでもう1種類追加するつもり。手持ちの
MGC全金属CAR15を再登場させる。トンプやMP40並とはいわないが、そこそこ調子が上がったので、久し振りに新しいムービーを紹介できることと思う。お楽しみに!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiraaya's Detailed Article   Shiraaya's Detailed Article Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiraaya's Detailed Article
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MP40's Modelguns Forum :: MGC Modelguns :: MGC Thompson-
Jump to: