MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marushin CZ75 vs Marushin Kimber Gold Match?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MajorDEEDEEDEE

Number of posts : 9
Location / Country : U.S.A
Registration date : 2011-05-16

Marushin CZ75 vs Marushin Kimber Gold Match? Empty
PostSubject: Marushin CZ75 vs Marushin Kimber Gold Match?   Marushin CZ75 vs Marushin Kimber Gold Match? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:36 pm

For quite a while I have been a Marushin Fanboy. And finally I have enough dough to spend either on a shell ejecting GBB pistol. But I have the horrible decision to pick one, its like having to pick which kid do you like better if you had kids. So any one have any recommendations,etc. (Magazines, shells,etc.)
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Marushin CZ75 vs Marushin Kimber Gold Match?   Marushin CZ75 vs Marushin Kimber Gold Match? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:52 pm

I would have the same problem picking one... get both! ;-)

If you prefer 1911 style pistols, go with Kimber and look no further.
Otherwise get CZ75, it is a more unique model not found that often among airsoft or modelguns.
Back to top Go down
MajorDEEDEEDEE

PostSubject: Re: Marushin CZ75 vs Marushin Kimber Gold Match?   Marushin CZ75 vs Marushin Kimber Gold Match? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Personally for the price that I found the Kimber Gold Match ($140 USD) It is a steal.(The frame on the Kimber looks so different from the original 1911 frame) But I think that the CZ75($175 USD) in the Stainless Steel finish for 35 more bucks isnt that bad considering how hard it is to find the CZ75 even in the normal version.Hell even the magazines and the shells for the gun are either really cheap or in the clearance section .Hopefully Marushin doesn't start remaking it for a lower price. lol!
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Marushin CZ75 vs Marushin Kimber Gold Match?   Marushin CZ75 vs Marushin Kimber Gold Match? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:11 pm

They probably won't make them cheaper.
Replica itself and shells are at good prices, but magazines seem a bit on the expensive side.
I found ASGK version (Marushin OEM with different markings) even lower for about 130$, but mags are 50$!
Back to top Go down
Fight Designer
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
Fight Designer

Number of posts : 236
Location / Country : Eugene, OR, USA
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Marushin CZ75 vs Marushin Kimber Gold Match?   Marushin CZ75 vs Marushin Kimber Gold Match? Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:16 am

Where are you guys getting these? They've been out of stock everywhere I know...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fightdesigner.com
MajorDEEDEEDEE

PostSubject: Re: Marushin CZ75 vs Marushin Kimber Gold Match?   Marushin CZ75 vs Marushin Kimber Gold Match? Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:11 am

I've found some Hong Kong retailers that still have them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marushin CZ75 vs Marushin Kimber Gold Match?   Marushin CZ75 vs Marushin Kimber Gold Match? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marushin CZ75 vs Marushin Kimber Gold Match?
Page 1 of 1