MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!!

Go down 
+2
Cerwyn
django
6 posters
AuthorMessage
django

Number of posts : 5
Location / Country : Australia
Registration date : 2011-05-21

Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! Empty
PostSubject: Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!!   Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:27 pm

Gday from Australia fellow gun enthusiasts!! Very Happy I recently bought and Airsoft GBB Glock 17 made by" Haw San" ive been searching for days and can find no info on this gun ANYWHERE!!??.

I paid a lot of money for this and the seller ripped me off hardcore!,I was looking for new seals as mine seem to be worn out,its also missing a plastic bushing for the spring and replaced with a pipe Cleaner by some previous owner.

I cant track down parts nor info on any site,I suspect this pistol is older than I thought??,Luckily a friend from the Spudfiles site( yes I make my own Airguns) had a broken one of these and is sending me his seals but new ones would be better.
Any info on this gun or help getting new parts VERY Appreciated

heres some pics of the culprit,its got really odd/unusual internals unlike other GBB's

Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! 007

Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! 006

Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! 022

Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! 020

Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! 021

Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! 009

Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! 010
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!!   Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Hello django, it's a pleasure to welcome you to the forum Very Happy

Haw San would be one of the titles used by the Taiwanese manufacturers Wa Shan or Y.T.Corp.
This is, I must admit, the first Airsoft model I've seen from them, as far as I knew, they made a small range of cap-firing, shell ejecting Modelguns.

Taiwan resident "denisonsmock" may be able to help you with background info' and spares' sources with any luck. He's here often so I'm sure he'll post something up soon,

We have other Airsoft enthusiasts here too so some information should be up here soon Very Happy

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 169
Location / Country : Germany
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!!   Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:32 pm

This looks very similar to the old MGC Glock design. While it's not exactly the same, you can see some pics of an MGC Glock here. It has a very similar design, unlike any modern GBBs, just like yours. The mag looks like yours and the pic he shot up the magwell, too.

Now this either means, that Haw San has produced Glocks under MGCs license, or that they just copied MGC Glocks, or that the gun you have is an MGC, not a Haw San Wink
In the Airsoft releases list, the MGC Glock series is listed in 1991.
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!!   Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:30 pm

Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! 21105234435101_626
Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! 21105234435101_140
Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! 21105234435101_309

First this is the latest G27 GBB pistol by "Haw San"...so it is possible to have the full metal G17 in GBB later on (either copied KJ's system or to cooperate with them this time)...

Then back to django's Glock 17 - this is definitely the ruthless copy of MGC's version back in the early 90s (even the s/n is almost identical with the "TVK" stamped) and there's some history about this: airsoft replicas were in the legal grey area in Taiwan during the 80s~late 90s and basically Japanese airsoft had to be "secretly-imported" (or simply "smuggled") into Taiwan therefore prices would be at least 3~4 times higher than original - to provide the market with cheaper alternatives some makers (such as this "Haw San" & "Hsu Wei" as mentioned before) made unlicensed copies (same for Haw San's pfc guns - unlicensed Marushin & Tanaka copies in full metal Wink )...

Back to top Go down
django

PostSubject: Re: Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!!   Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:55 am

Great, Thanks for the info guys = I knew this site would be helpfull Very Happy I didnt know HAW SAN were still around!?.

does anyone here know any contact details for HAW SAN? as I can find nothing at all,Id really like to try source new seals for this gun and the other odd problem im having is it shoots a few inches lower than where your aiming!!?,the sitghts are molded onto the steel slide and non adjustable so im thinking of somehow trying fit adjustable sights..
Back to top Go down
denisonsmock

Number of posts : 178
Location / Country : Taiwan
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!!   Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:28 pm

Don't bother buying one. It looks bloody awful! KJ do a G27, Guarder do a G17. Hawsan don't look as though they have a chance in the GBB market.

But that's just me!
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!!   Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:23 pm

Here's a website for HawSan :-

Google Translate will loosely translate this into English for you. The following site should be of help also:-

Good Luck,

Back to top Go down
django

PostSubject: Re: Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!!   Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:08 am

Found some more info on the MGC Glock here http://www.justpistols.co.uk/mgc_g18.htm internals are very similar!! and seems I was right in assuming my gun is an early design airsoft blowback!.

The power on this MGC and my Haw San is laughably weak! but as many may know Airsoft is illegal here in Australia so we pay rediculous money for them if we ever locate any!!?. Hopefully this wont get me banned from this great forum? No I signed up to a U.S Airsoft forum and was banned as they said Airsoft is illegal in Australia so in turn ventured here.

In Australia can't have =
Airsoft.
Slingshots.
flick knives.
Now Spring Assist Knives are banned!.
Fireworks.
Paintball and Airguns must be licenced.
Its really no fun for gun enthusiasts here at all,the reason I make my own Airguns= some have been in the U.S magazine Airgun Hobby!...
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!!   Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:31 am

Depends on where you are in Australia...if you're in WA/SA/Qld then you can say you got this before the new ban...otherwise - good luck!
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!!   Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:25 am

You've done nothing here to deserve being banned from the forum, yet anyway Very Happy , so you need not worry.

There are a few things that would likely cause members to be banned, namely

• Abusive behaviour towards others
  • Inciting illegal activities of any kind, especially when gun related. Posts like "how to convert to fire Live rounds"... that sort of stupidity
  • Spamming

So there you go, keep within those simple rules and you can continue to enjoy your membership Very Happy

Back to top Go down
django

PostSubject: Re: Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!!   Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:40 pm

Bit of an update, I got new seals for this thing plus new spring and spring retainer but it still fires pretty weak?!, the first 10 shots now are more powerfull than before but then power drops off!.

I think its just a shit designed gun and probably unable to fire with decent power no matter what I do?,It does have a small vent hole at the rear section where the blowback tube pops out and I tested it with the slide off= quite a lot of gas come's out of there.

I was going to plug the hole BUT I suspect its there to make the blowback not as hard/violent so it doesnt destroy the plastic spring retainer, the retainer I speak of sits where the Grey Pipe Cleaner is in the pics( it holds that light spring inplace) .

Sadly I must also report I was ripped off $1000 Australian by a guy on Aussie forums saying he had 2X GBB Glocks for sale by KSC and he sent me pics with a note next them( my user name written on it) so I didnt doubt the guy. Turns out hes a con man and im trying to track him down, god help the guy if I get hold of him!!!. Guys like me want Airsoft so bad down here in Australia that if we find one,pay silly money for them!! but this time I got nothing,im googling just about every day trying to get a Good Quality GBB in Australia but its impossible..........
Back to top Go down
denisonsmock

PostSubject: Re: Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!!   Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:33 pm

Can you get other brands like KJW and WE in Australia?
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!!   Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:59 pm

denisonsmock wrote:
Can you get other brands like KJW and WE in Australia?

You can somehow get them into Australia - only these are regarded as live firearms - so in short: NO!
Back to top Go down
denisonsmock

PostSubject: Re: Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!!   Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:28 pm

The mind boggles! Can you join an airsoft club and go skirmishing? The law in oz is really tuff?
Back to top Go down
metradio
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
metradio

Number of posts : 68
Location / Country : Slough, Berkshire, UK
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!!   Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:41 pm

django wrote:
Bit of an update, I got new seals for this thing plus new spring and spring retainer but it still fires pretty weak?!, the first 10 shots now are more powerfull than before but then power drops off!....

As a matter of interest what kind of Gas are you using??
Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HT600E
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!!   Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:41 pm

Quote :
The mind boggles! Can you join an airsoft club and go skirmishing? The law in oz is really tuff?

Paintball skirmishes are legal in some states only...and airsoft is illegal throughout Australia (you may be allowed to keep pre-1996 airsoft guns for private collection in certain states such as WA / SA / Qld).

Even Shit cannot describe current Aussie Gun Laws enough Evil or Very Mad I was affected before...
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!!   Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:48 pm

django wrote:
Sadly I must also report I was ripped off $1000 Australian by a guy on Aussie forums saying he had 2X GBB Glocks for sale by KSC and he sent me pics with a note next them( my user name written on it) so I didnt doubt the guy. Turns out hes a con man and im trying to track him down, god help the guy if I get hold of him!!!. Guys like me want Airsoft so bad down here in Australia that if we find one,pay silly money for them!! but this time I got nothing,im googling just about every day trying to get a Good Quality GBB in Australia but its impossible..........

Mind to tell which forum and more details regarding your mishap django?
Back to top Go down
django

PostSubject: Re: Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!!   Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:03 am

Well I didnt want to link to the thread as Im very embaressed I got fooled out of $1000 and should have known better! but here guys is the whole sorry story,turns out the guy is Turkish,18 years old and lives not that far from me somewhere but have not got the address yet.

I was told today by another member who posted up the con mans address on the forum( was taken down!) that last night he had 2 Turkish Heavy's come into his work drinking and watching him etc for hours so the guy that ripped me off is not to F&£% with by the sounds of it.

http://www.grantsmilitaria.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=2&TopicID=3982&PagePosition=1

The Gas Im using is Propane and the Silicon Oil added to the Propane Adaptor,Im thinking it may be the gas itself thats causing the power/double feed probs as the " Mix Ratio" might not be right causing probs. I have heard guys say you can import Green Gas into Australia but I dont really want customs opening the package and seeing the gas as it has only 1 use so they MIGHT? want to look around my house.

Airsoft is Illegal in every state of Australia,hence the silly money use poor buggers pay if we find one at all!....
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!!   Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:12 pm

django wrote:
Airsoft is Illegal in every state of Australia,hence the silly money use poor buggers pay if we find one at all!....

Actually I know about this very well - just don't want to make this too clear here Wink ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!!   Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haw San Glock Airsoft GBB... Help, PICS!!
Page 1 of 1