MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

vtg, some unfired / great condition Model guns for SALE*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : Kyoto, Japan
Registration date : 2011-02-02

vtg, some unfired / great condition Model guns for SALE* Empty
PostSubject: vtg, some unfired / great condition Model guns for SALE*   vtg, some unfired / great condition Model guns for SALE* Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:53 am

Greetings, Im a noob for this forum.

some of my collections for sale from West Japan, Kyoto.

I decided to sell ALL of my model gun collections to support stricken area in our country, and sold some @ebay but removed by ebay cuz I violate rules or something...

Marushin Beretta m92 CQB(CF) in perfect condition in original box n original manuals n new carts + loader also spare parts.

Marushin Mauser m712 in perfect condition in original kit box n original manuals, new carts, loader.

Marushin Walther PPK/S Heavy Weight (CF) nickel polished finish in excellent unfired condition, with new carts and original manual + replacement trigger bar.

Marushin Colt .25 nickel polished finish with excellent` condition , with new carts.

marushin Browning m1910 black, perfect condition silver barrel with great condition carts.

HI-STANDARD Derringers (Hudson)in my photo #1 and #3 (80` models) in original box with carts manual.

these my collections are almost nos or unfired collection from 1980`s some are in box some are not.

and more... plz check my pictures https://s433.photobucket.com/home/birdseye81

price, shipping, and any question welcome please pm me.. also I will show my feedbacks on ebay.

Thank you very much for read me.

Best Regrads
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: vtg, some unfired / great condition Model guns for SALE*   vtg, some unfired / great condition Model guns for SALE* Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:38 pm

Greetings .357, welcome to the forum Very Happy

Offering your collection for sale to support stricken areas of your Country is a very noble thing to do.
I wish you well with your sale

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : Kyoto, Japan
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Respect   vtg, some unfired / great condition Model guns for SALE* Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:53 pm

Greetings, n thank you very much for your words. I wish my collections gonna sold to great collector in good(low to you all) price*
also some ppl mis-understood that our country has been polluted with the radioactivity,,,,, but its not.
IAEA set the emergency level to 7 for the Nuclear plant of Fufushima, not our whole country.
please understand and feel safe for stuffs from JP.

Best Regards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vtg, some unfired / great condition Model guns for SALE*   vtg, some unfired / great condition Model guns for SALE* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vtg, some unfired / great condition Model guns for SALE*
Page 1 of 1