MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Canada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
baronsass

Number of posts : 8
Location / Country : Canada
Registration date : 2011-11-10

Greetings from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Canada   Greetings from Canada Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Hello,
I wasn't sure where to post an intro, so here I am in the General category.
In any case, my name is Peter. I'm a longtime collector of militaria and have a acquired a number of model guns over time.
I played with them as a kid and got into collecting deacts as I grew older. These days, my interest in the "firearms" has waned however - I've sold off most of my deacts as such. I'll be doing the same with my model guns. look for a post in the buy/sell are before long. In any case, I'm glad to be aboard. Hello to all!
Back to top Go down
kiwigunner
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
kiwigunner

Number of posts : 556
Location / Country : Auckland/New Zealand
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Canada   Greetings from Canada Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Hi, Baronsass.
Just came across your post, so let me be the first to welcome you. Very Happy

We have a few Canadians on board, and given the issues about Modelguns in Canada you may wish to restrict your sales to fellow Canucks! (I believe modelguns can no longer be imported into Canada, so what you collectively have is all you'll legally be able to acquire!). Sad
What you sell overseas will diminish the stock if Canada in my understanding is correct. But it's a free forum, so you may get exceptional prices in some countries, Question

Please post some photos of your collection in the My Collection section. It is always great to view what people have.

Cheers.

Kiwigunner

Back to top Go down
http://anzaction.weebly.com/
baronsass

Number of posts : 8
Location / Country : Canada
Registration date : 2011-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Canada   Greetings from Canada Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Thanks for the message.
You point out a curious conundrum in regard to sales to fellow Canucks - it's illegal! Any replicas you had/acquired prior to December 1999 can be kept legally. Selling/transferring replicas in any way is strictly verboten! That's why I'm shipping them overseas. Canada is all too happy to have them sent out. Just don't bring any back in, thank you very much... Madness. I'll see if I can get some pics into the Gallery. Thanks again for the reply.
All the best.
Peter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Canada   Greetings from Canada Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Canada
Page 1 of 1