MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Largish collection of modelguns for sale - MGC, Hudson, Rifles, SMGs, Handguns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baronsass

Number of posts : 8
Location / Country : Canada
Registration date : 2011-11-10

Largish collection of modelguns for sale - MGC, Hudson, Rifles, SMGs, Handguns Empty
PostSubject: Largish collection of modelguns for sale - MGC, Hudson, Rifles, SMGs, Handguns   Largish collection of modelguns for sale - MGC, Hudson, Rifles, SMGs, Handguns Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Hello everyone,
As promised, I'm selling my collection of modelguns. Some I've had since I was a kid, others I've acquired more recently. I'm missing a pic of the Marushin MP40, but I'll update asap. Tag me with your questions or for pics. Price-wise I'm not altogether sure so I'm open to fair offers. These will be shipped from Canada, so please bear that in mind.

MGC M16 – metal and ABS
Beautiful, fully intact and fully functioning replica in great shape. This is the older heavy metal version with the screwed-in “forward assist”. It’s all metal except the forearm, butt and grip. Everything works – mag release, trigger, selector. Nothing is missing or broken. Sorry, no box. SOLD
MGC M16 – metal and ABS
This version has more plastic than the heavy metal version. Everything works – mag release, trigger, and selector. Nothing is missing or broken. Sorry, no box. SOLD

MGC M1 Carbine – Plugfire – metal, wood, ABS
Gorgeous M1 Carbine in pristine shape. There are some scuffs to the wood, but overall, it seems to be quite perfect. Action is metal and ABS. Barrel is ABS. Stock is all wood. C/W original stock pouch (dated 1943) and 2 authentic magazines. Still has original box.

MGC MP40 (68)
Sadly, this one has seen some better days. It’s still mostly intact and works but there are a few issues – surface is worn. The rear sight is missing. Cocking lever is broken and the stock is loose. It’s in overall fair shape but needs TLC and parts to bring it back. No box.

Marushin MP40
Perfect example. Mostly plastic here though with some exceptions – stock, bolt. Plugfire version. I think this is a fairly recent model. No box.

Hudson Madsen M50
Beautiful model of this SMG. Everything is there and works – cocks, clicks, stock folds and still has original leather wrap. BUT… the stock is held to the gun by two weak zinc attachment points one of which has broken. It doesn’t detract from the guns appearance or functionality, but it does make the entire stock assembly flimsy and fragile. This would need to be repaired/replaced. No box.

MGC 1911 – metal – 3 available
Classic .45s in full metal. Slides work. Mags removable. Cock and click. They’re all quite nice. Some wear to trades/finishes probably from age/holstering. SOLD

Marushin P38
Mostly plastic, some metal. Nice, tight gun. Very solid. Excellent condition.

MGC revolvers
One .357 Python. One .44 Magnum. Full metal. Both have seen better days and would need to be repaired. Loose or non/barely functioning actions. Loose/wrong grips. Otherwise solid.
Back to top Go down

Largish collection of modelguns for sale - MGC, Hudson, Rifles, SMGs, Handguns
Page 1 of 1