MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest from Shoei

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Latest from Shoei Empty
PostSubject: Latest from Shoei   Latest from Shoei Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:58 am

Something good from Shoei lately:

1) Establishing modelgun repair business - whoever having old and/or faulty modelgun(s) can see if Shoei can fix it up for you (of course for expensive ones only - not worthy for the ABS ones cost under ¥20,000 Wink );

2) MP38 Conversion Kit - with this whoever owns MP40 can somehow have them turn into MP38 (but not sure if it only limits to the Marushins);

3) And Most Importantly - whoever recently still paying top dollar for pre-owned Mkb42(H) will hit themselves hard Laughing :http://www.shoeiseisakusho.co.jp/
Back to top Go down
pitfighter
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
pitfighter

Number of posts : 616
Location / Country : Hollywood, California

Latest from Shoei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest from Shoei   Latest from Shoei Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:09 am

The MP38 is interesting, the brown stock is a little odd, and I presume they are painting them/blueing them, too?
Not many people will want to give up their MGCMP40's, though, or is it a cheaper model conversion?

What is the news on the MKB42? I can't decipher the Japanese.
If they are going cheaply it would be very interesting, this is one that is very interesting.

JJ
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Latest from Shoei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest from Shoei   Latest from Shoei Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:26 am

I believe most people will only convert their Marushin MP40 (kit or built-HW) instead of the prestige MGC / TRC / Nakata / whatever Wink ...

For Mkb42 - basically it says "It has been 15 years since the last sale of Mkb42 and there have been strong calls for its revival - so please wait!"...so obviously new Mkb42 will be out to the market real soon - I reckon it'll only be slightly more expensive than the recent release MP44 with consideration of plummeting Japanese/European/US economies...

Can only say situation of toy gun industries in Japan is having a heavy winter at the moment Crying or Very sad...good to see that Shoei is finding ways to survive...
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Latest from Shoei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest from Shoei   Latest from Shoei Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:59 am

Wow! that's some good news :-D

For current owners their MKb is going to fall down in value (more pieces on market), but overall I think it is a good move. I agree that pricing will be a critical thing, as JPY has gone up over 30% locally, limiting purchasing power...

Maybe G43 will be re-produced also :-)
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Latest from Shoei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest from Shoei   Latest from Shoei Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:41 am

smootik wrote:
Maybe G43 will be re-produced also :-)

Me too smootik...especially after watching more Youtube clips seeing the real steel ones in action...
Back to top Go down
modelgunfan

Number of posts : 22
Location / Country : Wisconsin/USA
Registration date : 2010-12-12

Latest from Shoei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest from Shoei   Latest from Shoei Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:09 am

Just received an email from Tomio that this MKb42 will be going at the price of JPY150000 to 160000! Judge by this I doubt that even if they start building their G43 again it's going to be cheap. So those who paid top dollars for their G43 or even the old MKb42 need not worry as they are not going to be any cheaper just that they are going to be easier to find Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Latest from Shoei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest from Shoei   Latest from Shoei Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:16 am

The MP38 conversion Shoei are about to release is intended to convert the Chinese made AGM electric Airsoft MP40 Shocked
Personally I'd have preferred a conversion kit for Marushin's PFC MP40 but there must be a lot of the AGM '40s out there.

It did cross my mind that a conversion kit for the Marushin could be a good seller, it's a very popular modelgun after all Idea

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Latest from Shoei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest from Shoei   Latest from Shoei Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:40 am

Cerwyn wrote:
The MP38 conversion Shoei are about to release is intended to convert the Chinese made AGM electric Airsoft MP40 Shocked
Personally I'd have preferred a conversion kit for Marushin's PFC MP40 but there must be a lot of the AGM '40s out there.

It did cross my mind that a conversion kit for the Marushin could be a good seller, it's a very popular modelgun after all Idea

Maybe because Marushin's PFC versions are already good enough while the cheaper electric AGM ones need some makeover that's why the decision was made Rolling Eyes or maybe the modelgun verison will come out soon as well Question

Better still - Shoei makes some converted ones for us die-hard fans Laughing ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Latest from Shoei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest from Shoei   Latest from Shoei Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest from Shoei
Page 1 of 1