MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PFC Rifles

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2555
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PFC Rifles - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PFC Rifles   PFC Rifles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:31 am

***Originally posted by mark ***

Well, Gary actually, the French supplied the main machine gun for our troops during the first war due to stupid arguments over the issue of the Lewis gun as the Lewis gun was designed by a U.S. Marine officer and not by an U.S. army officer (hey, politics) Anyway, the BAR was designed/and introduced too late in the war to make much of a difference..The BAR saw allot of use in the second world war though...I think that the Brengun was just as good if not actually better than the BAR but no one has made the Bren either which is too bad...
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: PFC Rifles   PFC Rifles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:32 am

***Originally posted by garyforce ***

HEHEEHE.well i stand corrected on my weapons history there .....but its still a good point that some of the key rifles & machine guns of the 2 world wars are 'missing' from the modelgun world
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: PFC Rifles   PFC Rifles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:32 am

Well, lot's of firearms are missing at this point in the modelgun world i'm afraid. And the situation might or might not, get any better in the future.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

indeed

least for now ive got some of the key ones i wanted
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: PFC Rifles   PFC Rifles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:33 am

We can always hope for the manufactures to comeout with more modelguns in the future. But the modelgun market must remain strong for anything positive to happen and as importantly, the Japanese modelgun collectors must want the various modelguns that we desire too..If they don't want them, the export market isn't usually enough to justify tooling up for production...
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: PFC Rifles   PFC Rifles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:33 am

***Originally posted by claymore ***

i came across the Hudson site yesterday and they are still advertising the grease gun and the sten as for sale (they have a buy button next to them) and also the desert eagle 44. I thought all those models had stopped production hence why i am getting problems getting hold of a sten.

Anyone know if or if not they are still making this and just not removed them from the site, it seemed up to date as newer models were on there.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

I think that Hudson isn't currently producing several modelguns at this moment like the Sten and the greasegun. They are however, producing the airsoft version of the greasegun and i think that is what you are seeing...But, i will check..I think that the main reason for the Stens rarety is due to the rush to buy all of the modelguns before the "violence bill" passes and the fact that Hudson stopped the Stens production last year.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: PFC Rifles   PFC Rifles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:34 am

***Originally posted by claymore ***

I thought it might be the airsoft but it is in the modelgun cap firing section and it says cap b/back next to it.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: PFC Rifles   PFC Rifles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:34 am

HMMM, there might be something to that claymore! The picture shows a modelgun M3A1 (not a airsoft version) under the Heavy "Wait" title but, the description doesn't mention a modelgun it just has airsoft information in the new section.

I do see that they are offering the M3A1 and the Sten with the "buy" button so, time to ask Francky1958 to get one for you eh?
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

by the way guys

i managed to pick up a Mauser Karabiner 98k (pfc model) from modelguncollector ...... so as sson as it turns up...(and i have time) ..there'll be a review coming
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: PFC Rifles   PFC Rifles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:35 am

Quote :
so as soon as it turns up...(and i have time) ..there'll be a review coming

Good we will be expecting one!(with a good camera too Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PFC Rifles   PFC Rifles - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PFC Rifles
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3