MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

marushin m655 carbine P.F.C

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lloyd2000lloyd

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : uk /essex
Registration date : 2012-07-18

marushin m655 carbine P.F.C  Empty
PostSubject: marushin m655 carbine P.F.C    marushin m655 carbine P.F.C  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:01 pm

For swaps a marushin m655 carbine Plug Fire Cartridge rifle .
in used condition it has a few scratches here and there I believe it adds to the authenticity of the weapon .has a snapped bolt release button but still functions , rear sight missing ,and firing pin . these are easily available and very affordable so no problems there . it is a very very accurate replica with engraved colt A.R markings all the steel bits are steel and all the plastic is plastic . when you fire this it gives you that stupid grin right across your face . loads of smoke and bang ,and the sound of falling brass . I have had my fun with it now and would like to swap for a A.E.G or G.B.B open to all offers so please pm me with any questions or offers .it needs a bit of work so im not expecting much . just want a very basic rifle to start skirmishing .
Back to top Go down
lloyd2000lloyd

Number of posts : 2
Location / Country : uk /essex
Registration date : 2012-07-18

marushin m655 carbine P.F.C  Empty
PostSubject: Re: marushin m655 carbine P.F.C    marushin m655 carbine P.F.C  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:37 pm

ok decided to sell this now open to any offers . will sell or swap for we m4/scar closed bolt gbb mags or acog HIT ME
Back to top Go down

marushin m655 carbine P.F.C
Page 1 of 1