MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magazines, Cartridges & Caps for Hudson's Skopion V61

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Magazines, Cartridges & Caps for Hudson's Skopion V61 Empty
PostSubject: Magazines, Cartridges & Caps for Hudson's Skopion V61   Magazines, Cartridges & Caps for Hudson's Skopion V61 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:30 pm

Post by heat2237

Hello everyone I am new to this board. I have just purchased my first model gun. It is a Hudson Skorpion whis has been customized with real skorpion parts. It has a real Skorpion pistol grip, rate reuducer, trigger guard, front sight and folding stock. The model gun magazine has been placed inside of a real Skorpion mag. Can someone tell me where I can get replacement mags, shells and caps for it. I am located in the US.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Magazines, Cartridges & Caps for Hudson's Skopion V61   Magazines, Cartridges & Caps for Hudson's Skopion V61 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:32 pm

Post by Claymore

Hi Heat and welcome to the forum, hope you find it interesting and helpful.
Sounds like you have a good looking modelgun there, as for spare parts and mags + rounds PM Francky he will be able to help you and at the best price you can get.
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Magazines, Cartridges & Caps for Hudson's Skopion V61   Magazines, Cartridges & Caps for Hudson's Skopion V61 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:32 pm

Post by Dartec

Hi Mate,

Yes welcome this fantastic and friendly forum.

I too have a Hudson Scorpion v61 but I think mine is as-is full metal though. I have pm'd Francky for mags and spare carts as I have only 10 carts plus 10 & 20 rnd mags.

Would like to see a photo of yours sounds cool, mate. I love the v61 buut have only fired once that is 10 rnds. Too good to play with plus would be gutted if anything broke and couldn't get a replacement.

francky1958 is the one I communicate with for spares etc.
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magazines, Cartridges & Caps for Hudson's Skopion V61   Magazines, Cartridges & Caps for Hudson's Skopion V61 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magazines, Cartridges & Caps for Hudson's Skopion V61
Page 1 of 1