MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My two prides of joy :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killermoostache70

Number of posts : 17
Location / Country : U.K.
Registration date : 2012-10-16

My two prides of joy :) Empty
PostSubject: My two prides of joy :)   My two prides of joy :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Ksc mk23 gbb
Still works and has a metal slide and outer barrel + 2 working mags.

My two prides of joy :) DSC02258

My 2nd pride ond joy is the w.a. beretta 92fs perfect.
I have this gun for over 12 years and never had one problem with it.

My two prides of joy :) DSC02301

I have other airsoft in my possession but these 2 our by far the most treasured of my collection. Just wish they where all model guns instead of airsoft Very Happy

Last edited by killermoostache70 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: My two prides of joy :)   My two prides of joy :) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:38 am

Shame that MK23 silencers are out-of-stock nowadays...

Any other modification for your Beretta apart from the hammer? Also any hassle for putting on the Pachmayr? Tks!
Back to top Go down
killermoostache70

PostSubject: Re: My two prides of joy :)   My two prides of joy :) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:27 am

Just the hammer Jim that's it. And i had to modify the left side grip a little to fit over the hammer pin but they fit well .And the silencers or like rocking horse dung Smile. And i had to wait 3 years for a metal slide and outer barrel as the original plastic set up had cracked.
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: My two prides of joy :)   My two prides of joy :) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:03 am

3 Years! If possible then I'll recommend Ra-Tech's steel slide/barrel set for your airsoft collections...but if your wallet's dry then many other brands will do just don't get the Shooter's Design (Den Trinity's brand)...
Back to top Go down
killermoostache70

PostSubject: Re: My two prides of joy :)   My two prides of joy :) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:20 am

That's what i have on there now Jim. Embarassed Shooters design outer barrel and slide.....
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

PostSubject: Re: My two prides of joy :)   My two prides of joy :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:35 am

Oops Sorry Man Embarassed ...but there're many choices around so you can explore other brands from now on (Creation / Nova / PGC etc)...

What I Don't Like About Shooter's Design:

* Rough Finish (I got a KSC USP .45 fitted with SD's silver slide/barrel set: very quickly the top of the chamber heavily scratched and the rough-surface slide attracts stain)

* Incorrect Details: Often SD got wrong fonts for the markings (worst offender the XDM slide - both the words & logo dead wrong Mad )...also XDM supposed to go with black barrel even for silver slide version but SD become a smart-ass by making the barrel in silver as well...

From your pic I can see the black paint on your MK23 peeled off instead of wearing out...aluminium parts supposed to be anodised instead of bake painting or other ways that will lead to peel off...
Back to top Go down
killermoostache70

PostSubject: Re: My two prides of joy :)   My two prides of joy :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:58 pm

The slide has be anodised , the silver parts or chips and knocks from the previous owner, i've never used it at a game just had it as a wall hanger. But there is a load of ware on the top of the barrel from the slide, i think some kraylon black is in order to tidy it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My two prides of joy :)   My two prides of joy :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My two prides of joy :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MP40's Modelguns Forum :: ***NEW*** Shell Ejecting and GBB Airsoft :: GBB Airsoft General Discussion-
Jump to: