MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target

Go down 
+3
killermoostache70
smootik
shazhib
7 posters
AuthorMessage
shazhib
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
shazhib

Number of posts : 323
Location / Country : Tokyo, Japan
Registration date : 2008-09-07

CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target Empty
PostSubject: CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target   CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:05 pm

CAW released Colt Woodsman match target firing model.
This is based on a mould of MGC, CAW made small alter. Likewise in Colt 32 Auto, I find the alter makes the model certainly better in looks.

S

CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target P1010029
CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target P1010025
CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target P1010017
CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target P1010021
CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target P1010038
Back to top Go down
smootik
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
smootik

Number of posts : 1823
Location / Country : Poland
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target   CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Nice from CAW! I always liked this model for being different and a bit unusual. Glad that it is continued now :-)
Back to top Go down
killermoostache70

Number of posts : 17
Location / Country : U.K.
Registration date : 2012-10-16

PostSubject: Re: CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target   CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:06 pm

That is the mutts nuts shazhib. I've had the privileged to fire a real one many moons ago and i just couldn't put the thing down, it was so much fun, lets hope this lives up to the same expectations .
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia

PostSubject: Re: CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target   CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:16 am

I believe this should be the very first live pistol that I fired back in the early 90s when I joined a Sydney Pistol Club as a Junior Member (or is it the High Standard? Anyway the slide for both models look similar)...so I'll definitely get this for commemorative purpose Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
c_alexandersen
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
c_alexandersen

Number of posts : 291
Location / Country : Denmark
Registration date : 2011-11-30

PostSubject: Happy memories   CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:04 am

jim wrote:
I believe this should be the very first live pistol that I fired back in the early 90s when I joined a Sydney Pistol Club as a Junior Member (or is it the High Standard? Anyway the slide for both models look similar)...so I'll definitely get this for commemorative purpose Very Happy ...

I had the same thought. I am now convinced that what i started out shooting in the late 80'ties was the high Standard but I agree that appearance is MOST striking Smile
I have to see if its possible to find a pair of grips, generating the feel of competition shooting CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target 3632253013
Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1226
Location / Country : London

PostSubject: Re: CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target   CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Nice model always meant to get one of these when they were still allowed may have to look at picking this up
Back to top Go down
jim
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
jim

Number of posts : 988
Location / Country : Hong Kong / Sydney, Australia

PostSubject: Re: CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target   CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:13 am

c_alexandersen wrote:
jim wrote:

I had the same thought. I am now convinced that what i started out shooting in the late 80'ties was the high Standard but I agree that appearance is MOST striking Smile
I have to see if its possible to find a pair of grips, generating the feel of competition shooting CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target 3632253013

http://www.vintagegungrips.net/

Found this by surprise and I'm going to place them a very huge order since all the so-called real gun grips cannot get out of the US Evil or Very Mad ...for me the CZ75 waffle (for the upcoming KJ KP-09) & Walther PPK/s (replacing Wa Shan's "5-Star" metal grips) are top priorities...and of course they make Woodsman grips as well Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
Cerwyn
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn (Site Admin)
Cerwyn

Number of posts : 11073
Location / Country : North Wales
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target   CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:11 am

Several new videos have appeared on youtube showing CAW's Colt Woodsman firing this week.

This does look good Wink

See "Modelgun Videos" https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net/t3654-caw-colt-woodsman-22-match-target#22250

Hobby collector of Replica model guns and Militaria.
also member of Living History Reenactment Groups.
Back to top Go down
https://mp40modelguns.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target   CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAW Colt Woodsman Match Target
Page 1 of 1