MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kokusai Colt SAA Cavalry (Metal) *SOLD*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ammo
Ammo

Number of posts : 28
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Kokusai Colt SAA Cavalry (Metal)  *SOLD* Empty
PostSubject: Kokusai Colt SAA Cavalry (Metal) *SOLD*   Kokusai Colt SAA Cavalry (Metal)  *SOLD* Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:07 pm

I brought this from a previous owner and have had it a year or so now but due to personal circumstances am having to sell a number of items off, this being one of them.

The gun itself is in excellent condition (metal, side venting with a nickle finish) but the leaf spring inside is broken. I had a quick look around and was unable to find a replacement but someone who has more experience with model guns may be able to locate one (or find one from an alternative gun to fit). The gun comes with its box (has seen better days) but does not include any cartridges.

I am asking for only £115 for this due to the leaf spring needing replacement. Once replaced I have been assured that it will work perfectly.

Kokusai Colt SAA Cavalry (Metal)  *SOLD* 20130511
Back to top Go down

Kokusai Colt SAA Cavalry (Metal) *SOLD*
Page 1 of 1