MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clearout

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vyking

Number of posts : 73
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Clearout Empty
PostSubject: Clearout   Clearout Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:59 pm

Right so having bought some newer weapons from a friend who has moved away and because I'm looking to raise funds for my stunts and film gun business, the time has come for me to sell off some of the items in my connection. There may be a few more coming later but for the moment this is the lowdown.

A couple of collectors/not fully practical items first.

MGC .357 snubnose in stainless - old full metal number with visible barrel obstruction but sold as bought off another forum; no firing pins so sold as a non-firing dummy but hammer and cylinder move fine, cylinder is a little sticky to swing out and grip is held on "Godfather style" with electrical tape. Comes with 6 open style carts. £50.

MGC Luger in stainless wear finish- full metal, non-firing dummy but chambers rounds etc. 3 open style carts. £75.

Marushin Hipower ABS. Disassembled in parts with 3 carts. £60.

Marushin Colt .25 in parts (missing the little doodad you hold the barrel with to reassemble, I bought it as a full package but never got that piece). comes with 5 itty bitty carts and maybe a box for them if I can find it, £65.

Moving on to the more functional stuff.

MGC .38 snubnose - 1960s MGC but unusual as it's full metal, not front venting, needs the hammer spur soldering back on (provided) but still works. More of a collectors item but used in several features, short films and TV spots with no complaints. 5 carts. £130

Kokusai M13 .357 "FBI Special" - ABS with comfort grip, 6 real look carts, nice front venter. Comes with box. £130

MGC Beretta M12S - PFC submachine gun, locked to fully auto and grip safety only, fires flawlessly and can take disposable 9mm carts but not as great, 10 fully working original carts with inners and manual. £170

Tanaka M49 "Bodyguard" .38 snub - it's a Tanaka so it fires awesome, 5 real look carts, sparks great even on MG caps. I really like this gun but finding doubles for it for stunt people to throw about is impossible so it has to go. Comes with original box. £120

Also, shell-ejecting paintball magazine fed RAP4 M4 carbine in CQB format. No shells but comes with 88g gas cartridge. No paint on the inside so this is pristine, usually retail for £400-£500 Yours for £300.

Link to pictures found on this album:https://s1365.photobucket.com/user/admin457/library/Replica%20Gun%20Sales%20Album

All prices are NOT including postage. Willing to post internationally but you will have to take all the risk of delivery and talk me through it as I have been burned on foreign sales before.
Back to top Go down
akazz
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Location / Country : uk
Registration date : 2012-08-09

Clearout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearout   Clearout Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 3:06 pm

did you get my last pm mate?
Back to top Go down
akazz
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Location / Country : uk
Registration date : 2012-08-09

Clearout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearout   Clearout Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:12 pm

details of exemption sent really interested if still available
Ben
Back to top Go down
stumpy_ned
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2012-04-21

Clearout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearout   Clearout Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Hi Vyking.

PM'd ref Paypal.
Back to top Go down
Vyking

Clearout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearout   Clearout Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 6:13 pm

M13 revolver still for sale, open to offers.
Back to top Go down
Vyking

Clearout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearout   Clearout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:58 pm

MGC Luger and 357 snub now sold.

Still available:

Kokusai M13 .357

RAP4 shell-ejecting paintball carbine
Back to top Go down