MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current collection (WARNING: includes Airsoft guns)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cosmitron
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
cosmitron

Number of posts : 175
Location / Country : Germany
Registration date : 2013-08-30

Current collection (WARNING: includes Airsoft guns) Empty
PostSubject: Current collection (WARNING: includes Airsoft guns)   Current collection (WARNING: includes Airsoft guns) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:58 pm

Current collection (WARNING: includes Airsoft guns) Tumblr_n1410xpLhu1rpidqno3_1280

Last edited by cosmitron on Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cosmitron
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
cosmitron

Number of posts : 175
Location / Country : Germany
Registration date : 2013-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Current collection (WARNING: includes Airsoft guns)   Current collection (WARNING: includes Airsoft guns) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:39 pm

and here's my last acquisition right on time for my birthday!
The Marushin Automag (thanks Momocampo Smile )Current collection (WARNING: includes Airsoft guns) Tumblr_n1zivjabGw1rpidqno1_1280
Back to top Go down
Ron Walker

Number of posts : 26
Location / Country : Isle of Man
Registration date : 2015-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Current collection (WARNING: includes Airsoft guns)   Current collection (WARNING: includes Airsoft guns) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 2:01 am

Lovely! My own collection includes the Marushin "Automag", with the working optical telescopic sight...AND the long-barreled .44" Smith & Wesson with the same. From memory, Beatties model shop stocked both, and a long barreled Colt Python, with an optical sight. By the time that one came into thr shop, I'd already got TWO Pythons- a "blue" 4" model, and a nickel-plated 8". I think that the Python kit with the scope might have had an even LONGER barrel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current collection (WARNING: includes Airsoft guns)   Current collection (WARNING: includes Airsoft guns) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current collection (WARNING: includes Airsoft guns)
Page 1 of 1