MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yet another GBB M712 Schnellfeuer, but this one could be the business.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stuart Antony
Stuart Antony

Number of posts : 12
Location / Country : United Kingdom
Registration date : 2014-05-02

Yet another GBB M712 Schnellfeuer, but this one could be the business. Empty
PostSubject: Yet another GBB M712 Schnellfeuer, but this one could be the business.   Yet another GBB M712 Schnellfeuer, but this one could be the business. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:21 am

Apparently this is a prototype from KWC. If so I would strongly recommend they re design the magazine to more closely resemble a real steel. The guy himself states he didn't adjust the hop up, so perhaps the high trajectory of shots can be sorted out.

Other than that this seems impressive. A full metal highly strippable 1/1 scale GBB select fire model with a functional selector switch. Just sort out the magazine, add full trades and wooden grips and take my money!

Back to top Go down
claymore
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist

Number of posts : 1232
Location / Country : London
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Yet another GBB M712 Schnellfeuer, but this one could be the business.   Yet another GBB M712 Schnellfeuer, but this one could be the business. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:46 pm

I have asked landwarriorairsoft to get me more info as i want one of these, i will let you know what comes back. getting the KWC co2 luger as well, just need them to do a full metal co2 P38 now.
Back to top Go down
lampwick
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
lampwick

Number of posts : 359
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Yet another GBB M712 Schnellfeuer, but this one could be the business.   Yet another GBB M712 Schnellfeuer, but this one could be the business. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:01 pm

It looks very bland and slab sided without the manufacturer's stamps and logos.
Back to top Go down
Stuart Antony
Stuart Antony

PostSubject: Re: Yet another GBB M712 Schnellfeuer, but this one could be the business.   Yet another GBB M712 Schnellfeuer, but this one could be the business. Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:46 pm

It's actually the magazine that concerns me the most. That could really be a deal breaker for some, and I don't honestly see why it was necessary. After all there are a few BB models such as the Marushin and Umarex with realistic mags. I guess it's possibly a design necessity but I don't see how, and I would seriously advise they sort it.

Obviously full trades have to be licensed and will add to the expense as well as wood grips, but such variations may come along if the model is successful.

Back to top Go down
Pydracor
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 169
Location / Country : Germany
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Yet another GBB M712 Schnellfeuer, but this one could be the business.   Yet another GBB M712 Schnellfeuer, but this one could be the business. Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:46 pm

Yep, why on earth did KWC decide to go with CO2 for this one, when the measurements of a C96 magazine are too small to hide a CO2 capsule? Mad
A full metal GBB C96 really does sound interesting, but I'd only get this if they released a greengas magazine without the stupid bumps (well and if a retailer imports it to Germany in semi-auto Laughing)
Back to top Go down
Stuart Antony
Stuart Antony

PostSubject: Re: Yet another GBB M712 Schnellfeuer, but this one could be the business.   Yet another GBB M712 Schnellfeuer, but this one could be the business. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 8:40 am

I downloaded their product catalogue, although there seem to be more teaser pictures I can't actually find it featured, so I guess it still is at the prototype stage.

Yeah I assume CO2 is the only explanation really, although I would have thought they could make a better fitting cannister. However interestingly there are a couple of pictures which seem to feature different versions, and one does indeed have a flat sided mag. I'm hearing reports this may be available in a couple of different calibres as well, one being a more powerful airgun type (.177 most likely).

So yes it seems they might be slowly sorting out the mag problem, for example it looks like they got halfway there with this one.  Very Happy

Yet another GBB M712 Schnellfeuer, but this one could be the business. <a href=Yet another GBB M712 Schnellfeuer, but this one could be the business. Slide_02-18" />
Back to top Go down
Stuart Antony
Stuart Antony

PostSubject: Re: Yet another GBB M712 Schnellfeuer, but this one could be the business.   Yet another GBB M712 Schnellfeuer, but this one could be the business. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 2:36 pm

Goddamit! Still looks good as far as airsoft goes, but a disappointing lack of authentic trades so far, and with that magazine It wouldn't pass muster as a hero prop I'm afraid.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another GBB M712 Schnellfeuer, but this one could be the business.   Yet another GBB M712 Schnellfeuer, but this one could be the business. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet another GBB M712 Schnellfeuer, but this one could be the business.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MP40's Modelguns Forum :: ***NEW*** Shell Ejecting and GBB Airsoft :: GBB Videos-
Jump to: