MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

US collectors - found a few interesting examples.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pitfighter
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
pitfighter

Number of posts : 617
Location / Country : Hollywood, California
Registration date : 2008-09-07

US collectors - found a few interesting examples. Empty
PostSubject: US collectors - found a few interesting examples.   US collectors - found a few interesting examples. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:42 am

I have been buying 8mm Kurz ammo everywhere I can - basically finding as much as possible.

So, doing these nutso google word searches late at night when i cannot sleep.
I have found huge amounts and it is now getting to the point where I am zeroing in on particular  headstamps - the KAM polish 8mm Kurz is one of the rare ones, lol.

One such search took me to this site http://www.collectorfirearms.org

You will need to scroll down the side ingredients to air-guns and replicas and then scroll down the page -
they do not have a way of linking to the page, sorry.

But there are a few desirable replicas - the metal Nambu - and FN 1910's are great.

Anyway - while I am stockpiling accessories for my MP44 collection i am forbidding myself from buying more model guns - (I will be back, lol)

But, someone else may want to snag these - I think the prices are OK - although they do not make much sense.

Please don't buy the collectable Kurz he is selling - I have made him an offer and we are talking, lol.

Keep shooting!

Pit.
Back to top Go down
josh676
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 180
Location / Country : Australia
Registration date : 2012-05-14

US collectors - found a few interesting examples. Empty
PostSubject: Re: US collectors - found a few interesting examples.   US collectors - found a few interesting examples. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:04 am

Awesome page, I've just put in an offer on the nambu and the HP.
Back to top Go down

US collectors - found a few interesting examples.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MP40's Modelguns Forum :: Modelgun General Discussion-
Jump to: