MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beretta 92F MGC or Marushin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

Number of posts : 2554
Location / Country : UK
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Beretta 92F MGC or Marushin Empty
PostSubject: Beretta 92F MGC or Marushin   Beretta 92F MGC or Marushin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:36 am

*** Originally posted by chameloon ***

Hi Guys,

What are the pros and cons of MGC and Marushin 92F ? Which one is the most sturdy, reliable and with a nice finish ?

What about the guns with a stainless or inox finish : Is the finish of good quality or is it quickly scratched, removed (in place of contact between moving parts)... ?
Thanks,

Laurent
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92F MGC or Marushin   Beretta 92F MGC or Marushin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:37 am

*** Originally posted by mark ***

Hi Laurent,

Personally, i think that they are about even as far as function and feel go. Appearance and detail wise they very as Marushin used to have the (apparently, un-licensed) Beretta trade marks on the slide etc. MGC retains the use of the licensed Beretta trade marks and they look correct. The details are looked after on both manufacturers M92's so, that should not be too much of a concern. I have both the MGC and the Marushin M92's but, i don't have the HW version of the MGC to compare to my Marushin HW.

Unfortunately, i have not had the "Inox" or the stainless finish versions so i really can't answer that question properly. Perhaps, John can help you.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92F MGC or Marushin   Beretta 92F MGC or Marushin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:38 am

*** Originally posted by claymore ***

Has to be personal preference on this as they are so close to each other. JThe MGC looks better than the Marushin, not by a lot but they have the edge in looks weight and feel.

As for firing well again difficult as every modelgun fires differently. My MGC M9 is not that loud and does not eject rounds that far but all my other MGC models are loud and eject rounds very hard.
My Marushin dolphin and CQB are pretty loud and the CQB really throws the rounds out.

The Marushin are always cheaper and for the price are hard to beat. As for chrome barrels and guns i am never sure about their strength. The chrome barrels on my MGC 45's all broke and i replaced with black ones, my S&W 459 chrome barrel is going strong though, chrome guns are always a lot lighter and if the chrome is not done well they look very plasticy, my 50 cal eagle is chrome and i wish i had of bought the black one, the chrome one feels very light and the chrome looks like a cheap BB springer, not good.
My MGC chrome 45 is great though.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92F MGC or Marushin   Beretta 92F MGC or Marushin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:38 am

*** Originally posted by rizzo ***

My MGC M92F Italian is fantastic in my opinion. SOlid, good looking, and it ejects the rounds very far. It is very quiet tho... which is strange.
Back to top Go down
8ace
Modelgun Perfectionist
Modelgun Perfectionist
8ace

*** Originally posted by mark ***

As far as the quietness factor goes, the detonator and the cartridges construction make the sound difference.The Marushin piston design vents hi pressure gasses directly out the front of the piston. Compared to the MGC piston that vents the gasses after the pressure drops when the piston clears the case mouth and is trapped by the "bullet"

You really can't go completely wrong if you choose either manufacturers M92 modelguns
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beretta 92F MGC or Marushin   Beretta 92F MGC or Marushin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beretta 92F MGC or Marushin
Page 1 of 1