MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Umarex Colt SAA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cosmitron
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
cosmitron

Number of posts : 175
Location / Country : Germany
Registration date : 2013-08-30

Umarex Colt SAA Empty
PostSubject: Umarex Colt SAA   Umarex Colt SAA Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 9:45 pm

I just bought a brand new Umarex Single Action Army CO2 and the least I can say is that I'm impressed with the finish. The one I bought was the blued finish. The markings are printed instead of engraved and that's one of the only flaws. The other one would be the hammer that doesn't sit all the way down probably due to the CO2 system.
I'm really amazed by the improvement made for air revolver replicas. And look forward to see the upcoming ASG Dan Wesson 715 replica. Looks like it has the same thing with the hammer, so if it's not coming from the same Taiwanese manufacturer, it probably uses the same "new CO2 system" at least.
Photos coming soon.
In the meantime, here's the model I bought:
https://www.shoot-club.de/documents/image/16/16390/COLT-SAA--45-CO2-Revolver-4-5mm-Stahl-BB-Blue--Fini.jpg
And upcoming ASG Dan Wesson:
http://i0.wp.com/www.pistolplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/dw715.jpg
Back to top Go down
cosmitron
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast
cosmitron

Number of posts : 175
Location / Country : Germany
Registration date : 2013-08-30

Umarex Colt SAA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umarex Colt SAA   Umarex Colt SAA Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 9:28 pm

Umarex Colt SAA Tumblr_nu6632bAGP1rpidqno4_1280Umarex Colt SAA Tumblr_nu6632bAGP1rpidqno5_1280Umarex Colt SAA Tumblr_nu6632bAGP1rpidqno6_1280
Some pics. Smile
Back to top Go down

Umarex Colt SAA
Page 1 of 1