MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WE AK74UN GBB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
muzzleflash
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 230
Location / Country : Northants, UK
Registration date : 2013-12-01

WE AK74UN GBB  Empty
PostSubject: WE AK74UN GBB    WE AK74UN GBB  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 6:36 pm

Socom Tactical have them on offer for £275 posted currently - that is some £70 cheaper than certain other Airsoft outlets.

....and what a gun!! I always hold off buying any gbb's until the bargain bonanza season starts and for £275 it is one of the best value for money replicas I have purchased! Lots of stamped steel parts: upper and lower receiver, flash hider, mag guide, stock etc. Best blowback for your buck in a GBB imo, along with perhaps KWC's Mini UZI. It weighs in at a tickle over 3.1kg - that's slightly more than the real thing!!

Let down by the usual WE trigger assembly quality - but frankly who cares when Ra-tech and Hephaestus offer steel bits for this. Mine will be getting full Ra-tech trigger treatment next week. All in all, for around £350 with all the necessary upgrades this will be/is one of the best guns in my collection (he said having owned it for just a few days...)
Back to top Go down
phobus
Modelgun Master
Modelgun Master
phobus

Number of posts : 275
Location / Country : Leeds
Registration date : 2008-10-21

WE AK74UN GBB  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE AK74UN GBB    WE AK74UN GBB  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 6:08 am

Good guns - I had one kitted with PBS- 1 suppressor , pso scope and side mount , few other bits and you are right its dead solid and well made - one of the better gbbs . I still have the RA - TECH wood kit if you are interested ? (  never fitted I kinda liked it as it was  )  seen them aged with the wood kit and looking very good - vids on youtube . I have an Izhmash Yunker 3 now which is none blowback steel bb co2 and I have kitted it as above .
If I bought another AK GBB it would be this one - I am told they are the best available - never held one so cannot say but they are highly regarded in airsoft communities .

http://www.milspecsolutions.co.uk/gas-blowback-rifles-and-smg-s/ghk-rifles-and-smg-s/ghk-ak105.html

Carl.
Back to top Go down
muzzleflash
Modelgun Enthusiast
Modelgun Enthusiast

Number of posts : 230
Location / Country : Northants, UK
Registration date : 2013-12-01

WE AK74UN GBB  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE AK74UN GBB    WE AK74UN GBB  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 5:08 pm

phobus wrote:
Good guns - I had one kitted with PBS- 1 suppressor , pso scope and side mount , few other bits and you are right its dead solid and well made - one of the better gbbs . I still have the RA - TECH wood kit if you are interested ? (  never fitted I kinda liked it as it was  )  seen them aged with the wood kit and looking very good - vids on youtube . I have an Izhmash Yunker 3 now which is none blowback steel bb co2 and I have kitted it as above .
If I bought another AK GBB it would be this one - I am told they are the best available - never held one so cannot say but they are highly regarded in airsoft communities .

http://www.milspecsolutions.co.uk/gas-blowback-rifles-and-smg-s/ghk-rifles-and-smg-s/ghk-ak105.html

Carl.

The problem with the GHK AK is it's short travel bolt. Ive just finished putting the steel trigger set in my WE, along with the FG airsoft buffer spring - which raises the RoF to around the correct 650 mark. Their is no doubting in many respects GHK'S build quality is better than WE'S, but as yet I've had no reason to shell out over £100 more for a gun from them, when the WE'S with the necessary upgrades more than satiate the appetite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WE AK74UN GBB  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE AK74UN GBB    WE AK74UN GBB  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE AK74UN GBB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MP40's Modelguns Forum :: ***NEW*** Shell Ejecting and GBB Airsoft :: GBB Airsoft General Discussion-
Jump to: