MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Denix Replica Sten MKII "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
woody70podster

Number of posts : 20
Location / Country : county Durham, england
Registration date : 2015-10-06

Denix Replica Sten MKII "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! Empty
PostSubject: Denix Replica Sten MKII "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!!   Denix Replica Sten MKII "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 2:55 pm

Hi guys,

Selling one of many "Done up" Denix Replica Submachine Guns. I have painstakingly applied my "Magic" in transforming this Replica Sten MKII to look more how it would in the "Real world" during WWII. As you can see from the pictures, (Before and after. More will be sent if you so require?). This replica Sten MKII is one of two!!. I have another new one ready to go, as per your requirements?? But I can make it look just like this one?? It has been completely stripped down and reworked from the ground up!! As with the others, I will take off the horrible black finish it came in. I have lightly Sprayed a Gun Metal over it and weathered further for effect. To top the look off, it has a real steel magazine also, along with five 9mm inerts inserted. The model will come with one real magazine! Also comes with the sling purchased separately. The other mag is just for the photo-shoot!! I purchased at extra cost the skeleton stocks as an alternative choice for you?? These have been weathered to match, and I still have the original "T" stocks. Also purchased at extra cost are the real cocking handles, as the one's with the model don't look quite right?? They were slightly modded to fit! I will chuck the original one in with the gun. The pictures show both finished/unfinished models, so you can tell the difference, and extra work involved!!

The price will reflect on spec/work involved, the choice is yours?? A lot of work has gone into the look achieved in the pics!! The real ones ranged in colour from Black to almost silver!  I like mine heavily weathered looking, but again the choice is yours.  Plus the real cocking handle is from a MKV, but it was all I could get my hands on, and I have seen the MKII version with these handles on!!

Sten lightly weathered with real mag/inerts/sling/T-Stock/real cocking handle £190/£210 with skeleton stock, £230 for both stocks?
Sten Heavily weathered and sprayed in a gun metal/rubbed over/T-Stock/real cocking handle £210/£230 with skeleton stock, £250 for both stocks?

Like I said, I have several of these Replicas to do up and sell, so please get in touch with your questions/requests, and I will do all I can to accommodate them!! Price is posted, but I would endeavour to allow discount if more than one purchased together??

On a separate note, as I've just been asked, I will purchase and do up other models to order, if you are interested in a particular model I don't have at this time/stock!! I will however require the costs to cover this, and for work involved/discussed, before I order!!??

Regards,

Richie.

Denix Replica Sten MKII "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! KhjU45M

Denix Replica Sten MKII "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! 5z2XH2O

Denix Replica Sten MKII "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! DMWDcZ4

Denix Replica Sten MKII "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! 1toEYHD

Denix Replica Sten MKII "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! HtYkpva

Denix Replica Sten MKII "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! BJ3d3Zm

Denix Replica Sten MKII "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! 5DByu7g

Denix Replica Sten MKII "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! JGw5Rao

Denix Replica Sten MKII "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! CkKq7Gg

Denix Replica Sten MKII "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! Bfkrbw0
Back to top Go down
woody70podster

Number of posts : 20
Location / Country : county Durham, england
Registration date : 2015-10-06

Denix Replica Sten MKII "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! Empty
PostSubject: Denix Replica Sten MKII "Transformed" for sale.   Denix Replica Sten MKII "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:58 pm

Price reduced by £15. That's nearly £30 your saving with the free delivery?? Iconic Brit weapon used by all the branches of service, and dropped/used in their hundreds by resistance fighters in occupied Europe.

This replica has a real mag/inerts, real sling and a real cocking handle installed. Not to mention a choice of stock options you don't get from any store anywhere?? Lets face it!! These look as real as you can get for the money??

Sten with T-Stock is £175. With Skeleton Stock is £195. With both (If you want both??) £215

And that's posted!!
Back to top Go down
montmand

Number of posts : 1
Location / Country : United Kingdom
Registration date : 2023-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Denix Replica Sten MKII "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!!   Denix Replica Sten MKII "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 12:34 pm

woody70podster wrote:
Price reduced by £15.  That's nearly £30 your saving with the free delivery??  Iconic Brit weapon used by all the branches of service, and dropped/used in their hundreds by resistance fighters in occupied Europe.

This replica has a real mag/inerts, real sling and a real cocking handle installed.  Not to mention a choice of stock options you don't get from any store anywhere??  Lets face it!! These look as real as you can get for the money??

Sten with T-Stock is £175.  With Skeleton Stock is £195.  With both (If you want both??) £215

And that's posted!!
Hi, What paint do you use on the main body etc, great job by the way.. Paul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denix Replica Sten MKII "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!!   Denix Replica Sten MKII "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Denix Replica Sten MKII "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!!
Page 1 of 1