MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
woody70podster

Number of posts : 20
Location / Country : county Durham, england
Registration date : 2015-10-06

Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! Empty
PostSubject: Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!!   Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 3:27 pm

Hi guys,

Selling one of many "Done up" Denix Replica Submachine Guns. I have painstakingly applied my "Magic" in transforming this Replica MP41 to look more how it would in the "Real world" during WWII. As you can see from the pictures, (Before and after. More will be sent if you so require?). It has been completely stripped down and reworked from the ground up!! I have taken off the horrible black finish it came in. I have lightly Sprayed a Gun Metal over it and weathered further for effect. I have taken various hand tools to the stock to give it a more "Beat up" used look that I think you will appreciate, sanded it back, and re-varnished. It has a very nice sling, and to top the look off, it has a real magazine (Vigneron MP40 copy!) that has been weathered also, along with five 9mm inerts inserted. Substantial work has gone into altering the magwell to take the real mag, as such it no longer accepts the original Denix one without a great deal of wobble.

The last couple of pics are just to show the MP40, and MP41 together!

Like I said, I have several of these Replicas to do up and sell, so please get in touch with your questions/requests, and I will do all I can to accommodate them!! Price is posted, but I would endevour to allow discount if more than one purchased together??

Regards,

Richie.

Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! RRNiXkP

Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! CA0c07k

Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! OVRxjpv

Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! OSOZt8Y

Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! 65w0RGL

Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! GVtrTkO

Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! 6w1I5vJ

Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! QDRmPQS

Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! NqN90ES

Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! CW8DYdj

Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! 2gY8VOp

Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! Q6ZWOyl

Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! N1QQerD

Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! NwcR4Xz

Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! Omc3uk8

Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! W7GJwS2
Back to top Go down
woody70podster

Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! Empty
PostSubject: MP41   Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 10:30 pm

Sorry guys I neglected to put a price on!!

£195 thanks

Richie.
Back to top Go down
Chris Rush

Number of posts : 72
Location / Country : 19352 Pennsylvania United States
Registration date : 2015-03-07

PostSubject: Denix lineup   Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 6:05 am

Hello, I just want to say how great your reworked collection of Denix reproductions look. Take care.
Back to top Go down
woody70podster

PostSubject: Denix Replicas   Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 8:11 am

Cheers Chris, thanks for the positive comments.

Richie.
Back to top Go down
woody70podster

PostSubject: Denix Replica MP41    Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:45 pm

Priced reduced by £15. What with the free postage also, that's like nearly £30 your saving on this great realistic looking WWII model.

£180 Posted!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!!   Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Denix Replica MP41 "Transformed" for sale to genuine collectors/reenactors!!
Page 1 of 1