MP40's Modelguns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MP40's Modelguns Forum

International Forum for Modelgun enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need MGC po8 firing part with spring. I have a Artillery MGC PO8 Luger. The Part where the "firing pin" broke a few years ago is missing. I also need the coil spring that fits inside.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MGC68

Number of posts : 9
Location / Country : NJ USA
Registration date : 2018-10-27

Need MGC po8 firing part with spring. I have a Artillery MGC PO8 Luger. The Part where the "firing pin" broke a few years ago is missing. I also need the coil spring that fits inside. Empty
PostSubject: Need MGC po8 firing part with spring. I have a Artillery MGC PO8 Luger. The Part where the "firing pin" broke a few years ago is missing. I also need the coil spring that fits inside.   Need MGC po8 firing part with spring. I have a Artillery MGC PO8 Luger. The Part where the "firing pin" broke a few years ago is missing. I also need the coil spring that fits inside. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 4:18 pm

If anybody in MGC world would be able to sell
me that part with the coil spring inside the PO8 toggle that latches onto a metal bar that moves
when the trigger is pulled and the spring inside.
My PO8 is like brand new.I would love to be able to replace these 2 parts completing the
PO8. My username is MGC68. I also have
a older mgc68 mp40 which I was wondering
the value of. It is black with brown plastics.and an original mp40 sling with attaching hardware.hope someone will reply to this, I really need the PO8 "firing pin bar and the coil spring. Any
help is highly appreciated!!! Thank you, MGC68Need MGC po8 firing part with spring. I have a Artillery MGC PO8 Luger. The Part where the "firing pin" broke a few years ago is missing. I also need the coil spring that fits inside. 15407310Need MGC po8 firing part with spring. I have a Artillery MGC PO8 Luger. The Part where the "firing pin" broke a few years ago is missing. I also need the coil spring that fits inside. 15407310Need MGC po8 firing part with spring. I have a Artillery MGC PO8 Luger. The Part where the "firing pin" broke a few years ago is missing. I also need the coil spring that fits inside. 15407310
Back to top Go down

Need MGC po8 firing part with spring. I have a Artillery MGC PO8 Luger. The Part where the "firing pin" broke a few years ago is missing. I also need the coil spring that fits inside.
Page 1 of 1